How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6147, 0
- Last Updated on: December 8th, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error
QuickBooks error 6147, 0 occurs when you are trying to restore your company file over a network. As you all know, QuickBooks is the most famous accounting software for small and medium-sized business. But you have well known this software thing, like any other software, you may face some error while using it.
In this article, we are going to tell you everything about this error and also how to fix it. You can also get help from our QuickBooks Support team via Intuit certified ProAdvisors at +1-855-441-4417 toll-free.
The error code -6147 is one of the -6000 series errors when restoring a backup from your local computer.
Fix QuickBooks error code 6147, 0
When you face this error code -6147, 0, check that your QuickBooks release is up-to-date. After that, you have to install and run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to fix the damaged QuickBooks company file or network.
Now if still facing the same issue then rename the .ND and .TLG files to repair the company damaged data files.
How to rename .ND and .TLG files:
- Open the folder that contains your company file.
- Find the files with the same file name as your company files but with extensions .ND and .TLG.
- Right-click each file and select Rename. Add the word OLD at the end of each file name. Ex: company_file.qbw.nd.OLD
- Now open your QuickBooks again and try to sign in to your company file. If you face the same error, move to next solution.
you can see the more information or troubleshooting steps about the error -6000, check out this article: Resolve Error -6000,-78 when opening a company file. Here we describe everything in details.
After reading this article, I hope, now you are able to resolve this error on your own. Because this article will help you open the company file in QuickBooks
If you have any other issue or still unable to fix this QuickBooks error -6147,0. You can talk to our QuickBooks experts at our toll-free QuickBooks Error support number +1-855-441-4417.
I look forward to hearing from you again. You are always welcome to visit us anytime soon if you have any questions.