Qbwin.Log: Lvl_ERROR–Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer Id Number
- Last Updated on: March 4th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error
Invalid Customer ID or LVL_ERROR occurs when official services detect invalid customers id with online services like banking. This type of error is found in the log files of QuickBooks that is Qbwin.log.
It is recommended to get this issue settled by an official confirmed specialized help however we are referencing some fundamental investigating steps that would be work. Log file issue is the major issue where you would require the assistance of official services and there are some additional charges to getting help from the QuickBooks data service team.
The person, identity verification is easy. Request for a photo ID, check to ensure the hair is the same color and the age looks right, shine it under a purple light if you want to be extra sure it’s real. As the well known 1993 New Yorker animation states, ” On the Internet, no one knows that is no joke.” Although we’ve made some amazing progress in online character check since 1993, it’s as yet a flawed procedure. This is the means by which personality confirmation in online record opening and loaning works:
Related article: Learn To Use QuickBooks Enterprise Features
There is two possible solution process are mentioned here.
The very first step in order to fix the issue is to correct your customer ID. To perform any online service in Account Charts.
- First to select the Company Option and then select the Chart of Accounts.
- Now check out your bank account which enabled for online services.
- Press the right click button on the bank account and then click on the Edit Account option.
- Now you need to go the setting tab for Bank Feed.
- Under the setting tab, you need to make a correction in Customer ID. Then press and close the setting tab in order to come out from the screen.
- Now you are required to run the similar data utility to make sure that the change(s) that you have made to the customer IDs. It should stop the process to be completed.
Related article: QuickBooks Set-Up Services: Why You Should Consider it?
If you don’t result in solution-1 then this process. In order to start the solution-2, the very first step is to verify your online bank information in your QuickBooks account. Then try to connect with your bank or any other financial institution with which your bank information is associated.
- Go to the list menu, select the Chart of Accounts option.
- When you encountered the error. Then you need to press the right-click on the account which associated with your online service of QuickBooks like Banking. Then go the Edit Account option.
- Now you need to go to Bank Feed settings. And make your setup Customer ID information is matched with the Customer ID. Which is given in the documentation or manual of Online Account Access provided by your Bank or Financial Institution.
- If this is unmatched then correct or rectifies this information, then press Save & Close option.
Related article: Fix Com Error Crashes – Step By Step Guide [QuickBooks Support]
Specific points to remember
- If you have extra space, period, dash or any other special character in the Customer ID field. This can be the cause of this error. So if you notice this, remove it immediately.
- According to the policy of your Bank or financial institution, Your Customer ID or PIN Fields may have alphanumeric characters. So make sure, you consider them while matching the ID with Customer ID field. Also, it can be case-sensitive too so please be careful while matching it.
- As per the common practice of Banking or Financial institution. If you have exceeded the number of login attempts unsuccessfully. Then your account is locked (encountered with Error OL-334). If you are locked out, then you may need to contact your Bank. Or Financial institution and ask them to set your PIN.
Now, you need to go back to your Bank Feed center in your QuickBooks Account. And under Send Items to re-establish the connection.
We are assuming that you will get the positive result with following the processes. Now will be able to remove the error. In case, if you still have encountered with this error, or your QuickBooks is not working, then you need to immediately contact a Certified QuickBooks Technical expert in order to figure out the exact reason and troubleshoot the issue. You can contact our toll-free number to get instant QuickBooks help.