Some users face QuickBooks Unable to restore the Backup file Error and Backup data are very important for any company and Sometimes, the user may face error message displayed as: “Unable to find the backup file on that disk and they trying to work with the company file but due to showing the error they can’t complete their work So on that time you can follow some steps .” while you try to restore a backup that has already converted to a Windows. they again get this error message.
Here this article will provide you the best resolution and instruction to resolve the issue.
How to create a Backup File?
For the Backup certain files on a Windows computer, you will be using the backup and restore utility.
In the windows, it’s called Backup and Restore center.
to create a Backup of your system in window 7, following these steps:
- Click on the start button.
- Go to the control panel.
- Click on the system and security.
- Click Backup and Restore.
- Click on set up backup.
- Select the file where you want to save the Backup and click next you can save your backup on:
- In the disk drive.
- Writable DVDs.
- In the Network.
if you plan to save your data on the Network, browse the desired location on the Network. After you type the network credentials, click ok.
- Select Let Windows choose(recommended) and select individual files and folder to backup.
- Verify the Backup details.
- Click Save setting and Run Backup.
- This process might take some time because your system is backing up all files in your system.
- Once the process will be done, the backup files restore in your system.
If you want to Restore the Backup File. You have to follow some easy steps
- First of all open the QuickBooks Online
- Pull Down the File Menu – Choose File >Backup.
- You have to find the file to be restored which may be saved on system hard disk or external hard disk and click the restore and Backup button.
- Choose the file > Utilities> File Operations > Restore.
- Open and Restore the company file
- Select Restore a backup copy and click Next. Choose Local or Online Backup and Then, click Next.
- Select the file to restore and click Open. Choose the location where to restore the file and click save.
- Finally, click the restore icon on the Home page.
If you want to talk to our expert adviser regarding this type of issue and to get the quick resolution you can call any time QuickBooks support phone number +1-855-441-4417.
Restore a Backup in another Computer
Restore files from a backup that was created on another computer running windows vista and windows 7.
If you are restoring files from a backup that was made in another computer, the file will be restored in a folder under the user name that was used to create the backup. If the user name is different, you’ll need to navigate to the folder where the files are restored. For example in the event that your client name was Molly on the PC that the reinforcement was made on yet your client name is MollyC on the PC that the Backup is restoring on, the restored documents will be spared in a folder named Molly.
To find Restored Files:
- Click on the start button, then select the computer.
- Double-click on the driver icon their file are saved.
- Click on the user folder and you can see a folder of each account.
- Click on the user name folder that is used to create a backup.
QuickBooks Unable to restore the Backup file of that Disk: After giving the required information,
Mostly users face multiple errors while using the QuickBooks Customer support and opening a company file in multi-user mode and they trying to work with the company file. After giving the required information some series of an error code which is H101, H202, H303, H505, and –6189-82.
The main reasons for this issue are available as below mentioned.
- .ND file is damaged or incorrect.
- .QBW file is moved during an upgrade without moving the corresponding. ND file.
How to fix the error? H101, H202, H303, H505, and –6189-82.
There is a quick and simple way to fix this problem with. ND file is as follows:
- Locate the computer containing files for *.ND.
- Delete or rename the files (.NDOLD) then use the Database Server Manager to re-scan the folders.
- Now, the new file will be created.
- If no, it means that. ND file exists there. Open a QuickBooks company file on the computer where the file resides will create it.
- After opening the file, you have to verify the server name and IP address by checking the product information
If the error Showing continuously you can take the guidance regarding QuickBooks Unable to restore the Backup file By experts on QuickBooks Error Support number +1-855-441-4417. They are very experienced and knowledgeable and provide the step by step resolution. This article would be very helpful for resolving your issue so that you can save time and avoid data loss.