Sometime, you might face that your Quicken is unable to verify financial institution information. But you don’t have to worry about it anymore, because here in this article, we’ll discuss in detail all the reasons that why Quicken is currently unable to verify financial institution information for download.
While using Quicken 2015
This type of error occurs in quicken 2015 because of discontinuation of connected services. And, for more details about discontinuation policy, you can check Currently Supported Quicken Products.
Currently Supported Quicken Products (Discontinuation Policy)
|Quicken Product||Discontinuation Date|
|Quicken for Mac 2007 and 2007 for Lion||See quicken Support Policy|
|Quicken 2015 Canada||May 31, 2018|
|Quicken 2016 Canada||May 31, 2019|
|Quicken 2015 Windows and Mac||April 30, 2018|
|Quicken 2016 Windows and Mac||April 30, 2019|
|Quicken 2017 US Windows and Mac||April 30, 2020|
|Quicken Subscription Products||Based on subscription length purchased|
|Quicken Premium Support||One year from purchase date or upon subscription expiration|
Reasons behind the issue:
This error occurs for the following reasons:
- Because of changing the date of your system.
- The financial institution does not support the release of Quicken.
- Also, Information on the financial institution is missing or incorrect.
- However, Account type may not support by the financial institution.
Steps to Fix The Issue
Refresh your account information with the bank:
- Select Tools menu and pick an Online center.
- Click the drop-down arrow of Financial Institution and then select financial institution.
- For selecting Contact Info Press CTRL+Shift.
- From the dropdown list, Select one of the accounts associated with the bank.
- From the list, Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile & then click Refresh for the updating, branding and profile information.
- Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button. Click OK & by clicking the Update/Send button go online.
- Try your online session again.
If the issue occurs, try deactivating account:
- Select the Tools menu & then select Account List.
- Select the account which you want to deactivate in the account list & then click Edit.
- Click the Online Services tab in the Account Details window.
- Next, to the service, Click Deactivate which you want to disable.
- if you want to disable this service, Click Yes to the message prompt.
- Click OK.
- Attempt your online session again.
If this also doesn’t resolve the error then Follow the steps given below:
Make sure the time and date of your system are correct:
- At the bottom of your window click the date and time section. If the date is incorrect then change it and click on apply. You also have to check the Timezone, it also needs to be correct.
- Click OK and try the transaction download again.
You have to make sure that you have updated version of Quicken:
- Go to Help & Check the Updates.
- If an update is available, a prompt will appear giving you the option to install it.
- Click Yes to install the update.
Error Message: “Quicken is currently unable to verify financial institution information for download
If you’re currently using Quicken 2015:
This type of issue established when discontinuation of connected services for quicken 2015 occurs. It also includes downloading transactions and importing files services also prompt then type of error if it interrupted. You also have to update your Quicken version for the continuation of online services.
If you’ve recently updated from Quicken 2015:
In Quicken, this error occurs if your branding and profile information has not been updated. And for resolving this issue you have to wait for 24 hours for the updating of branding and profile information. Or you can also do a manual Refresh your account information with the bank by following the information which is discussed above. You have to this manual refresh for your every financial institution.
The financial institution data may be incorrect or missing.
You also have to deactivate your account and then reactive for the online access.
Call 888 883-9555 toll-free to get Quicken support.