QuickBooks Error 6000 304
- Last Updated on: February 7th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Error
QuickBooks Error Code – 6000,-304 occurs when a user attempts to open a QB company file or when QuickBooks Desktop tries to access the company file an error occurs. This means your computer does not have enough disk space available to open the file or the user account running QuickBooks has reached its quota. But, this is not harmful to your computer.
Relocate the company file to a larger hard disk, turn off disk quotas, or increase the disk quota of the user account running QuickBooks to resolve this error.
Related Article: Fix Com Error Crashes – Step By Step Guide [QuickBooks Support]
Error Code – 6000,-304, Are you also suffering from the same problem? You should not worry more. Our QuickBooks Error Support team is always with you to fix the error codes and warning messages for you. Call our QuickBooks Support Phone Number and talk to one of our QuickBooks US and Canada Expert if you need instant support. We will resolve all the errors and queries you are facing through our professional experts.
How to resolve QuickBooks error -6000, -304?
QuickBooks is reliable and simple to use accounting software to manage all of your finance related info. There are lots of people around the world who are using QuickBooks for their business propose, however there are instances once QB behave in a strange manner and generate error messages. Most of the errors are related to corruption in QuickBooks database. But there are some generalized solutions available to resolve corruption errors, however they will not work in all situations and for effective recovery of your valuable information, you would like to travel for a decent third party tool.
Solutions:1: By repairing your QuickBooks Desktop, you are replacing all damaged QuickBooks Desktop components from your PC.
- Go to Start-> Control Panel-> Programs-> Programs and Features.
- Select QuickBooks and click Uninstall.
- Click Next in the QuickBooks installation window.
- Now select radio button next to Repair, Then click Next and then click Repair.
- Click Finish.
Solutions:2: There are click the window start button and choose computer.
Solutions:3: Check to see if you have enough space on your hard drive.
- Right-click the disk drive “where your company files are stored” and choose Properties.
- Click the Windows Start button and choose Computer.
- If there is sufficient disk space available, click the Quota tab.
- Turning off the disk quotas. The reviewing user accounts to determine if there is a need for a quota increase. Otherwise, you can remove disk quotas completely from the account that is storing the QuickBooks data file.
- If the stoplight is red no disk quotas are set.
Solution 4: Perform a clean installation of your QuickBooks
Hope you have found this article useful for you. Keep visiting for such an article. For further help you can dial anytime our QuickBooks Enterprise supports phone number +1-855-441-4417 .