Want to fix errors in QuickBooks while opening a company file? We are here to provide you all the details about this error in the article, The reasons why the error occurred while opening the company file, we have discussed here in detail why it happened. Here the article provides you a complete overview of the reasons behind this error and solutions to resolve this issue. Reading the article will enable you to troubleshoot this error. Still, problem-related to it occurs, connect with us our QuickBooks ProAdvisor will help you. +1-888-202-8743
In this article, we will discuss about how to setup errors occurred while opening the company file from QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks play a very crucial role to setup error in QuickBooks. With the help of this service you can customize the problems in QuickBooks.
The error is a fault in your computer system which gives you a problem while you are working on or any other application such as QuickBooks etc. The error may occurred by incorrect data given by the user’s or incorrect data from the host computer. While working with QuickBooks be careful to do all types of work in it without having any error into the computer system.
Some possible reasons you are getting this type of error
- When double clicking on the data file icon or the data file name.
- QuickBooks is unable to communicate with the server.
- Several computers are acting as host for the QuickBooks data file.
- Data is converted or restored over a network.
- Your company data file is damaged.
When you try to open the company file, the following error occur like given below:
WARNING: An error occurred when QuickBooks Desktop tried to access the company file. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Intuit Technical Support. Click the Details button for more information to provide Intuit Technical Support to help diagnose the error.
The error may caused by any of the following:-
- QuickBooks Desktop Support Files is damaged. These files are:
- The Transaction Log (TLG) file.
- The Network Descriptor (ND) file.
- The Data Source Name (DSN) file.
- Company file is damaged.
- Encryption software is installed.
How to Repair the Error the whiling Opening the Company File
- After the tool finishes diagnosis, close File Doctor.
- Regardless of the results screen, try opening your QuickBooks file again to see if the issue is resolved.
How to Disable Encryption Software
- Open the folder that contains your company file.
- Search for files with the same name as your QuickBooks file but with extensions .tlg, .nd and/or .dsn.
- Right-click each file and select Rename.
- After then add the word “.OLD” to each of them.
Note: These files are automatically recreated.
For more details visit website.