Want to fix QuickBooks Error nothing imported after importing a web connect (.qbo) file? The article is to provide you all the stuff which may help you to fix this error. In this article the detailed solutions to resolve it are mentioned, here we have arranged different methods for you to get your issue resolved; along with the solutions the reason for the problem is also mentioned; get your issue resolved. if the problem continues contact us, our QuickBook ProAdvisor will help you +1-818-295-3510.
Each and Every account and transaction has a unique identifier under a Web Connect file. When transactions are added to the register or matched, QuickBooks stores the ID number for these transactions. This will not authorize you to import transactions with the same ID more than once to prevent duplicate entries. Transactions with duplicate IDs are disregarded and QuickBooks for Mac will show the following error message nothing imported after importing a Web Connect (.qbo) file:
Error: Nothing was imported . Account up to date
We suggest three solutions to this problem the error: nothing imported after importing a Web Connect (.qbo) file. The first solution may solve your problem, or you may need to make all efforts to solve the problem. For best results, solve in the order shown.
Solution 1: Restore a backup
You can restore backups you have made before importing a missing connected Web Connect file. When done, you can import the Web Connect file once more.
Please follow the steps below to restore backup files:
- If your backup file is not in your hard disk or network folder, insert a CD, USB flash drive, or other storage devices into the appropriate drive.
- In QuickBooks, choose the File menu and click Open or Restore Company to open the Restore Wizard.
- Go to Restore a reserves copy (.qbb), and then click Next.
- Go to Local Backup, and then click Next. Select and open the Backup Copy window opens.
- If compulsory, click Look in the drop-down arrow and cross to the location where you stored the backup file, which has a .qbb file extension.
- Choose the backup file and click Open.
- Click Next.
- If necessary, click Save in the drop-down arrow and navigate to the location where you want to restore the backup file.
- Select the backup file, click Save, and reply to any message that QuickBooks may display.
Solution 2: Enter transactions manually
Solution 3: Correct the QuickBooks Web Connect (.qbo) file
Correcting an account ID in a QBO file authorizes you to import transactions from a previously imported Web Connect file. The purpose of the account ID is to ensure that you do not import duplicate entries. This should be a one-time event only if the downloaded transaction is deleted.
Important: To avoid fake transactions, follow these steps with caution.
- From the Company menu, choose Charts of Accounts.
- While holding down the control key, select the bank or credit card account you want to import into the .qbo file.
- Choose Edit Account then choose the Online Settings button.
- Through the Download Transactions drop-down, determine Not Enabled.
- Download a new QuickBooks Web Connect file from your bank using only the date you require. Do not go back and forth to avoid manually matched transactions.
- Select and open a QBO file in a text editor such as TextEdit.
- Scroll down until you see ACCTID and find your account or credit card number
- Remove the last digit of your account number and then save your changes and close the text editor.
- Import your QuickBooks Web Connect file and choose the correct account.
The next time you try to import a Web Connect file, you need to repeat the steps through D. You no longer need to remove any digits from ACCTID.
The provided solutions should allow you to sort out the error: nothing imported after importing a Web Connect (.qbo) file. Hopefully, the above solutions clarify all of your doubts. If the above troubleshooting steps do not help you to sort out the error: nothing imported after importing a Web Connect (.qbo) file then contact the QuickBooks Support team for quick remote support. The dial supports QuickBooks phone number +1-818-295-3510 to access the QuickBooks Helpdesk.