Your QuickBooks payroll service is currently unavailable!, and Intuit showing you the QuickBooks Error PS060? Don’t worry, this article will guide you, how to fix the PS060 error code in QuickBooks, and what are the root causes of the error code. In the meanwhile, you can drop a call to this number +1-844-405-0904 for further solutions.
What is QuickBooks Error PS060
QuickBooks Error PS060 is a common payroll update error in QuickBooks, which mostly appears when we do payroll in QuickBooks. This appears with an error message; “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”, and does not allow us to do payroll in QuickBooks. It becomes critical when we ignore the message repeatedly and do not take action against the QuickBooks error code.
Why Does the Payroll Update Error PS060 Occur in QuickBooks
We can’t consider a single reason for this QuickBooks payroll error code PS060. There are many reasons behind the error code. It is very important to know the causes of the issue because the reasons can give you the solutions to troubleshoot the error code.
Here are some of the reasons behind the error code;
- There are a lot of chances of facing PS060 error code in QuickBooks when the Intuit server goes down.
- If you are using an older version of QuickBooks then the error may appear.
- Sometimes the third-party security software creates problems by blocking access to QuickBooks.
- Your PC may be affected by the virus and Malware.
How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
Here are some of the solutions, that will definitely solve your problem. Have a look;
Solution 1: Change the Billing Details
First, review your billing details, and make changes in the billing, and subscription settings;
- Go to the ‘My Account’ tab, and select the ‘Edits’ option to do modifications.
- Visit the ‘Billing Section’, and click on the ‘Edit’ option to edit the bill details.
- Cross-check all of the information is correct or not.
- Do modification if requires, and save all of the modifications by clicking the ‘Save’ option.
- You can check the preview of the billing details.
- If you are sure that, everything is ok then save all changes, and log out.
Solution 2: Verify Credit Card Details
You can also check the details of credit cards in QuickBooks;
- Login to QuickBooks Desktop, and open the ‘Product and Services’ window.
- And click on the ‘Payroll Service’ option from the window.
- Select the ‘Billing Information’ tab, and then the ‘Edit’ the Payment Method.
- Fill out all the required details, and click on the ‘Save & Close’ option.
- At last, cross-check all of the payroll subscription details.
In QuickBooks Online:
- Click on the ‘Gear’ icon from the top of the window, and select the ‘Account and Settings’ option.
- After that, click on the ‘Billing and Subscription’ option.
- And edit the ‘Payment Method’.
- At last, edit the details of the credit cards, and save changes.
Solution 3: Wait for the Intuit Server Response
Sometimes the error occurs because of the server issue in QuickBooks. During this situation, you need to wait for some time until the Intuit server starts working again.
Solution 4: Download, & Install the Latest Desktop Version
Make sure that, you are using the latest version of QuickBooks. Because sometimes, some programs require an up-to-date version. If your QuickBooks is not in the latest version then update QuickBooks or download, and install it to the latest.
- Download QuickBooks Desktop in the right version.
- And keep your product and license number beside you.
- Double-click on the downloaded file ‘QuickBooks.exe’ to open it.
- Then follow the on-screen instruction to install the software successfully.
- Agree with the license agreement, and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Choose your installation type, and activate the QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 5: Check the Network Connection
Make sure that, there is no network issue in your system. Check the wi-fi status. If there is any issue with the internet connection, try to troubleshoot it. If you are unable to fix it then contact your internet service provider to troubleshoot the problem as soon as possible.
Solution 6: Clear Junk Files from Internet Explorer
Follow the procedure to clean junk files on the Internet Explorer;
- Open Internet Explorer, and visit the ‘Internet’ option.
- Open the browser history, and click on the ‘Delete’ option to delete all of the browser histories from the ‘General’ tab.
- Checkmark on the ‘Website Files and Temporary Internet Files’ box.
- Click ‘Delete’, and then ‘Ok’.
Solution 7: Flush DNS
Follow the procedure to flush the DNS using the command prompt;
- Open the run command window, by pressing the ‘Windows’ & ‘R’ keys simultaneously.
- Type ‘cmd’, and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Type ‘ipconfig/flushdns, and again hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- Try to run payroll again.
It was the article about QuickBooks payroll update error PS060. Hope now you solve the problem easily by following the given procedures. If you have any kind of doubts regarding this error code then feel free to contact our certified QuickBooks experts through our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.