In today’s article, we will discuss how to find an accountant’s auto-certification badges. The article here is to provide you information related to QuickBooks auto certification badges with relevant user queries. Go through the article and get all your query resolved, but if the problem remains contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor toll-free: +1-818-295-3510
QuickBooks made some big changes to your Proadvisor profile. And also included some advanced updates, and currently, your badge will automatically show after finishing the QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Advanced Certification, or Desktop Certification.
So it is recommended to be aware that you can only modify your Proadvisor profile with the help of the QBOA Proadvisor portal. Also, if you had before bookmarked your profile page URL on the old experience, you will require to re-save your bookmarks with the new profile page. Otherwise, you will be redirected to the landing page.
To download ProAdvisor certifications and badges
- First, Go to the ProAdvisor menu.
- Select the “Training” Tab.
- You can see the certificate.
- Click on the dropdown of Download Certificate. You can see either Download certificate or Download Badge.
To get the certification history click on “Training & certification History”.
How to download the previous badgers & certificates:
To download your past badgers & certificates please check the following steps:
- Click on the ProAdvisor menu.
- Select the Training Tab.
- Then tap on the Training & certification link.
- Select the certification which you need.
- Click on the icon in the certification column.
Some of the Query related to Get accountant auto-certification badges
- The Find an Accountant auto-certification will go live on March 20th for Certified ProAdvisors. What is the meaning of this?
ProAdvisors will no longer be needed to transfer their identifications to the inquiry for an Accountant site. The badges will display automatically after completing the certification.
- I am a Canadian user and I have an accounting firm. One of my staff is certified, but I am not and I created the profile. With auto-certification going live, how will this affect me?
If you yourself are not certified then your profile will not display any certifications. Since your staff is certified, you can have them create a profile so that their certification displays up with your firm’s information. If you like to continue getting those leads and following up on inquiries, have your staff put your email address on their profile.
- I am a QuickBooks Desktop certified user. Why can’t I see my badge?
Certified QuickBooks Desktop Proadvisor users will be able to see their badges in the system on April 13th.
- What number of firms can I publish on the Find an Accountant directory?
The only single individual requires being affirmed to be added to the index to show the whole organization and it is proposed that every firm just makes the list in the registry. But, if individual partners/staff in the firm like to have separate/individual listings, each individual partner will require being certified.
- What are the needs for setting up a Find an Accountant profile?
You must finish the QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop Certification in order to publish a profile to the FAA site. When you finish the certification you can upgrade your profile within QuickBooks Online Accountant. See Publish and manage your Find an Accountant profile for more information.
- I just completed my Online certification, When will my badge show on the Find an Accountant site?
If you just finished your Online certification, it will take twenty-four hours for your badge to shows on the FAA website.
- I just completed my Desktop certification, When will my badge display on the Find an Accountant site?
If you just finished your Desktop certification, it will take 7 working days for your badge to display on the FAA website.
- I completed the basic and advance Proadvisors certification, why aren’t both my badges showing?
ProAdvisors who completed the basic and advanced certification will only view the advanced certification on their profile. And This specific modification also allows for an easier searching experience for Small Businesses who are looking for a Proadvisor.
- Where would I search instructions on how to set up a Find an Accountant profile?
This training site gives you all of the details required to create a Find an Accountant profile.
- Can I display my Advanced certifications on my new profile?
Certification badges will automatically show after a user has successfully finished the QuickBooks Online Advanced or Desktop Advanced certification.
We hope you find this article useful, and now you can easily find your accountant auto-certification badges. In the above, we have tried our best to discuss every possible query regarding the QuickBooks accountant certification badges. Still, if you have any doubts or queries related to this topic then you can drop a call to us through the toll-free number +1-818-295-3510. Our certified expert will help you to clear your all doubts.