In today’s article, we will discuss how to find an accountant’s auto-certification badges. The article here is to provide you information related to auto certification badges with relevant user queries. Go through the article and get all your query resolved, but if the problem remains contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor toll-free: +1-844-405-0904
We made some big changes to your Proadvisor profile. And also we have included some advanced updates, and currently, your badge will automatically show after finishing the QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Advanced Certification, or Desktop Certification.
Please be aware that you can only modify your Proadvisor profile with the help of the QBOA Proadvisor portal. Also, if you had before bookmarked your profile page URL on the old experience, you will require to re-save your bookmarks with the new profile page. Otherwise, you will be redirected to the landing page.
Read article: 1099 Common issues and their troubleshooting
Some of the Query related to Find an accountant auto-certification badges
- The Find an Accountant auto-certification will go live on March 20th for Certified ProAdvisors. What is the meaning of this?
ProAdvisors will no longer be needed to transfer their identifications to the inquiry for an Accountant site. The badges will display automatically after completing the certification.
- I am a Canadian user and I have an accounting firm. One of my staff is certified, but I am not and I created the profile. With auto-certification going live, how will this affect me?
If you yourself are not certified then your profile will not display any certifications. Since your staff is certified, you can have them create a profile so that their certification displays up with your firm’s information. If you like to continue getting those leads and following up on inquiries, have your staff put your email address on their profile.
Read article: Uninstall/Install the Plugin in QuickBooks Desktop
- I am a QuickBooks Desktop certified user. Why can’t I see my badge?
Certified QuickBooks Desktop Proadvisor users will be able to see their badges in the system on April 13th.
- What number of firms can I publish on the Find an Accountant directory?
The only single individual requires being affirmed to be added to the index to show the whole organization and it is proposed that every firm just makes the list in the registry. But, if individual partners/staff in the firm like to have separate/individual listings, each individual partner will require being certified.
- What are the needs for setting up a Find an Accountant profile?
You must finish the QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop Certification in order to publish a profile to the FAA site. When you finish the certification you can upgrade your profile within QuickBooks Online Accountant. See Publish and manage your Find an Accountant profile for more information.
Read article: QuickBooks 1099 wizard
- I just completed my Online certification, When will my badge show on the Find an Accountant site?
If you just finished your Online certification, it will take twenty-four hours for your badge to shows on the FAA website.
- I just completed my Desktop certification, When will my badge display on the Find an Accountant site?
If you just finished your Desktop certification, it will take 7 working days for your badge to display on the FAA website.
- I completed the basic and advance Proadvisors certification, why aren’t both my badges showing?
ProAdvisors who completed the basic and advanced certification will only view the advanced certification on their profile. And This specific modification also allows for an easier searching experience for Small Businesses who are looking for a Proadvisor.
- Where would I search instructions on how to set up a Find an Accountant profile?
This training site gives you all of the details required to create a Find an Accountant profile.
- Can I display my Advanced certifications on my new profile?
Certification badges will automatically show after a user has successfully finished the QuickBooks Online Advanced or Desktop Advanced certification.
What do I have to?
Sign up into your ProAdvisor member center and click on the ” Certifications” tab. if you have completed certifications, you will be able to download the corresponding bandage you can update or add to your website, email signature, Facebook page or marketing sites.
I hope you find this article useful and easily find your accountant auto-certification badges. If you have any queries related to this article or other articles then you can call us QuickBooks Pro Support Phone Number +1-844-405-0904 for more information.