How to Create and Track Budget in QuickBooks?
- Last Updated on: February 16th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
In this article, we are describing “How to Create and Track Budget in QuickBooks?” The QuickBooks Budgets provides you how well your company is performing and compare your actual revenues and expenses to your company’s budgeted accounts.
Steps of Create and Track Budget in QuickBooks
- First of all, click on gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- After that, In the tools list, click on Budgeting icon and then click on the new budget.
- After that, you will get a Mini interview window and then click on Next option.
- After that, click on No amounts. Create a budget from scratch option and then click Next.
- Select Don’t subdivide and Next.
- Select a fiscal year and Write down the Budget name and Click Finish.
- After clicking on Finish option you will get a Budget window.
- After that, click Billable Expense, income and then fill up the budget amount in each month or you can click copy Across to copy the amount from one box to all the rest of the boxes.
- Click the Save button beside the boxes to place the amounts in the budget boxes at the top of the page.
- Repeat above three Steps for each budget line.
- Click Finish when you complete your budget.
If you need any further help. And also facing any issue while using QB accounting software. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Dial our QuickBooks Customer Help service+1-855-441-44417. To get access to our premium support services.