Looking for help, how to link merchant account in QuickBooks Online? So, we are here to help you with your Query. We hope you will be satisfied with our suggested steps. Let’s move further and discuss the steps to link the merchant account in QuickBooks. Reading our complete stuff will help you to perform linking merchant account QuickBooks online. Having any problem in doing so, then let us know through Toll-Free No. :+1-844-405-0904
Now, sending e-invoices and paying your customers online make it simple for you to run the business. If you want to link a merchant account in QuickBooks Online company, then you have to turn on this feature in QuickBooks Online manually.
Steps To Link Merchant Account In QuickBooks Online
Is your merchant account currently associated with QuickBooks Desktop Company?
There are several actions you must do first if your merchant account is already linked to a QuickBooks Desktop company file.
- First, you must need to log in both of your QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online company file with the Administrator credentials.
- Verify if you will be able to use the email account used at the time of setting up the merchant account.
- You need to for recurring charges installed within QuickBooks Desktop. These charges need to be discontinued to avoid double charging your customers. Go with the below steps if you want to turn off recurring fees in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to the Customers menu and look for the CC Processing Activities and then click on Automatic Credit Billing.
- Click on Suspend for every recurring charge.
- You have to set up recurring fees in QuickBooks Online after your merchant account is associated
- If in case you have recurring transactions running directly from the merchant service center instead of the QuickBooks desktop, you can directly cancel it from the merchant service center.
Step to Link your Merchant Service to QuickBooks Online
Go with the following steps to link your Merchant account to QuickBooks Online.
- First, you need to log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Later, look for the Gear icon and click on it, and then click on the Account and Settings (or Company Settings).
- Click Payments, then click on Connect.
- Now, the same screen will display on your screen, after locating the payment account.
- Click on Next to continue.
- When the account is strongly linked, you will get a confirmation page on your screen.
- Later, click on Done.
- To confirm the account is linked go to Account and Settings (Company Settings), then Payments. You should see a Manage details button. This means your QuickBooks Payments account is now successfully linked to QuickBooks Online.
- Go to Account and Settings (Company Settings) to confirm the account, then make a payment. You must view the Manage Details button. This indicates that your QuickBooks payment account is instantly successfully associated with your QuickBooks Online.
Steps may vary because it depends on the particular kind of merchant account you own, you may not be capable to associate it with the website. If you are facing that such an error, you can reach us to finish the process. Or apart from this if you also need to unlink the currently linked account and link any else account, then also feel free to contact our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors by dialing our toll-free+1-844-405-0904.