Sometimes, users face several errors while using this software. Here in this article, we are going to tell you about QuickBooks Enterprise Common Error and how to fix them? these errors are:
- some are functional
- some configuration related
- several server related and
- several are data related issue.
QB Enterprise is a slightly complex application and complexity stands that QuickBooks is prone to have several errors. After lots of research work, we have gathered some of the most common QuickBooks problems which are faced by the users daily.
QuickBooks Enterprise Common Error list
QuickBooks Enterprise Error 3371: Enterprise error code 3371 will encounter when your company files, information, or license data get corrupted, missing or damaged. This error code can also occur when during the process of cloning the data on the c:/ local drive to another new hard drive.
QuickBooks Error H202 H505: QuickBooks Error code H202 occurs when someone tries to open or work with a company file; which is located on another computer. That particular computer needs additional installation setup or this issue occurs when “the system where QuickBooks company file is located that system need additional configuration setup due to security parameters or damaged files”.
QuickBooks Enterprise Error 15215: Enterprise Error code 15215 caused by an improper configuration of Microsoft Internet Explorer. To save and secure your computer and its information. QuickBooks make try to authenticate the digital signature on all files that are downloaded over through the program. If it is unable to verify the digital signature of a file that you simply are attempting to download this error can occur.
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a: Error Code 80029c4a will occur when any anti-virus has marked QuickBooks software as a virus. And also it appears during the program installation, window start and shutdown or installation of the operating system.
QuickBooks Error 99001
The QuickBooks error 99001 occurs when the user tries to open the company file (.Qbw) in the multi-user mode. You need to fix this error as soon as possible to avoid any data loss and further damage. Let’s discuss, how to fix this error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error (-99001,-6073)
- Someone else is accessing the company file on another system in the single-user mode at the same time.
- The company files you trying to open are located in the read-only network folder.
- The Linux server on which the records are hosted is using multiple sign-in credentials for login into the shared folder.
- Any user accessed the documents using the remote operating system (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, or more) and the host system finds out that the user is still logged in.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error (99001, -6073)
According to the different conditions, you can implement any of the following troubleshoot method to fix the error 6073. You have to fix the error quickly, otherwise, it may lead to data loss.
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks File Doctor to fix the error code (6073,-99001)
First, update QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise to the latest version and then install and run QuickBooks File Doctor to fix the QB error 6073.
Solution 2: Resolve QuickBooks error 6073 Manually
Condition 1: If user open QuickBooks Company file on another system in Single-user mode.
- First of all, close the QuickBooks software on all the systems.
- Then, in the host computer, open the QuickBooks company file.
- Next, from the top menu bar click on the File menu and then select the Switch to Multi-user Mode option.
- If you are still facing the error then restart all the systems or follow the next solution.
Condition 2: If QuickBooks company file is open in the Single-user mode on the host computer
- Go to the top menu bar and then click on the File menu and then select the Close Company option.
- After that, re-open the QuickBooks company file.
- Again, go to the File menu from the top bar and then select Open or Restore Company File option.
- Then, open a company file and select Next.
- At last, select your QuickBooks company file and then open it in the Multi-user mode.
Condition 3: If QuickBooks company file is located at the Read-only folder.
- First, open the host system.
- In the host computer, open the folder in which your company file is located.
- Then, go to the folder’s Properties by right-clicking on the folder.
- In the Properties folder, open the Security tab and then select that user who is facing the login error and then select Edit option.
- Then, select Allow and apply the changes you made and then OK.
Condition 4: If user is accessed the file using remote operating system (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc.)
- First of all, open the Task Manager. You can do this by right-clicking on the Taskbar.
- Then, select the Processes option and here you need to check if there are any processes running under the username that is facing the error.
- If you find any process, then you need to reboot the system.
Solution 3: Fix the damaged or corrupted Network Data File
- First, go the Windows Start menu and then open the Windows File Explorer.
- Here, you have to search the QuickBooks company files folder.
- Then, right-click on the company file with the network data and (.Qbw) file extension.
- You need to change the file extension to .ndold
- After that, open the QuickBooks company file. (NOTE: By doing this, QuickBooks will create a new Network Data file for the company file.)
Solution 4: When Network Data Files and Transactions Log Files are marked as hidden files
- First, go to My Computer<Tools<Folders option.
- Here, open the View tab and then select the Hidden files & folders option.
- Then, to see the network data files and transaction log files, you need to open the Data folder.
- After that, right-click on the network data file and go to the Properties
- At last, unhide the folder and select OK.
Symptoms of Errors:
- Software “Errors” appears and crashes the active program.
- PC randomly crashes with Errors when running the same program.
- “QuickBooks Different Error Codes” is displayed.
- Your Windows responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input and runs sluggishly.
- Your system sporadically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Causes of Errors:
- Corrupted downloads or incomplete installation of QuickBooks software.
- Corrupt your Windows registry from a replacement of QB software installation or changes.
- System Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks- related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted QuickBooks-related files.
Why this is happening:
- The company file name includes special characters.
- The backup was restored over an existing company file from a USB flash drive to a network drive.
- Backup was made in a newer version. Example: Backup was created in QuickBooks newer but you are restoring it in QuickBooks older.
- The file you are trying to restore isn’t an actual backup file.
- Your company file is damaged.
How to resolve these QuickBooks Errors:
Make sure that your QB Desktop is up to date and suggested to install newer and run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool initial before performing any of the following steps.
QBFD: fix the certain types of files and data corruption, Windows problems, Network problems, And all setups. The errors can happen on both local and network setup.
- First, you must be login as the Windows Administrate to run network diagnostics to repair and resolve the problems and after that, Logged in (UAC) because the tool will be relaunched with elevated administrator privileges.
- QuickBooks File Doctor only works on .qbw(QB for window) or .qba (QB for Account) files extension.
- Repair and Network diagnosis are on by default.
- If you are troubleshooting your damage data, It is best to move your company file on a network especially your file is large then in size.
Solution 1: Restore Your QuickBooks Error
- First, Copy the .QBB file from the removable storage. Then, open your QuickBooks.
- Click File, then choose Open or Restore Company.
- You can Browse to the local desktop, and chose the backup file. (Click Open).
- In the Restore Company To: window, browse to the local desktop and click Save.
Solution 2: For restore your backup file use ADR
If your company file is damaged or corrupted. You must use the Auto Data Recovery to restore your data and always restore your backup into a new file. Don’t overwrite a previous file.
These are some common errors of QB Enterprise and their solutions, if you are still unable to understand the process or you just need any further information related to QuickBooks or if you need any QuickBooks technical support related to this just call at “+1-855-441-4417” and you’ll get instant support anywhere in the USA.