Microsoft Outlook Email Integration with QuickBooks
- Last Updated on: December 10th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Support
QuickBooks is widely compatible with other application. Integration of Quickbooks and Microsoft Outlook email provide the better functionality in your work. If you want Microsoft Outlook Email Integration with QuickBooks, you need to use the free QB Contact Sync tool that QuickBooks online provides. You must download and install the tool first, but once you do adjust your contacts is fast and easy.
QuickBooks is a desktop accounting system featuring several web-based features including remote access capabilities, payroll assistance as well as outsourcing, electronic payment functions, online banking, and reconciliation. It’s included in the Microsoft Office suite of programs along with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Microsoft Outlook is the most used email exchange Server, it is the most trusted Exchange server worldwide so user trust it. Making things more specific and clear, Microsoft outlook is not merely a medium of email exchange but also provides services like contact saving, calendaring and task management functionality. Companies can also now integrate outlook with many other Microsoft related and other online cloud and software like QuickBooks.
Introduction to Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office Suite family is widely used as a desktop email client to communicate over the internet. Many organizations, as well as business users, utilize MS Outlook combined with Microsoft Exchange Server and SharePoint Server to send or receive emails, coordinate meetings and calendars etc
Basic functions of outlook
- Message confirmation
- Unfailing communication
- Coordination and constitution
Benefits of Microsoft Outlook Integration With QuickBooks
Why You Should Go For QuickBooks Integration with Microsoft Outlook? Here we describe this question and Integration benefits. Microsoft Outlook is an e-mail application suite from Microsoft for email management and related jobs because Microsoft Outlook is the most preferred and trustworthy email exchange Server across the globe.
Over more than millions of users around the world choosing MS-Outlook for QuickBooks desktop because it’s easy to use having the handy interface and they are also getting incredible experience due to lots of characteristics. But, what’s making it differ from other email client’s applications.
- Email Attachment Reminder:
- Faster Email Processing
- Altered Contacts:
- Social Connectivity:
- Customized Calendars:
- Tracking Feature:
- Inbox Clean Up Tool:
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar:
- Shortcuts\ Hotkeys:
- Manage Rules and Alerts:
- Support Microsoft Exchange Server:
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar:
- Free Import Export Facility
- Work Offline
Contact QuickBooks Online Support team for more detail information about Microsoft Outlook Integration With QuickBooks.
- It’s much more than email in larger organizations the calendar functions are probably more critical than email.
- The task management stuff is very basic as well as quite ponderous to use.
- No out of the box support for vacations in the calendar facilities.
- The lack of a customization dashboard where you can also mix elements of email, calendar, and task into one starting point is again very odd.
- The calendar does not support the idea of booking a meeting where you are not attending the meeting.
Steps to Integrate Outlook With QuickBooks
“There are lots of user who are facing problem in QuickBooks Outlook 2016, don’t worry follow below step and Integrate your Outlook with QuickBooks easily”
Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop Contact Sync for Outlook from download website.
Follow the given Steps:
- Enter a valid email address for registration.
- Now Click the Continue to download Button.
- Finally, Save it on your computer.
- Double Click on “QuickBooksContactSync.exe” file that you saved and then click Next button to start the installation process.
- After installation, open the company file that you want to sync with Outlook.
- Accept the agreement form and then Click the Next.
- Click Get Started when the sync is complete, Click Finish.
Outlook Integration With QuickBooks For Mac
Integration of Outlook with QuickBooks for Mac is so simple. Understand as well as follow the given steps and integrate Outlook.
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms.
- You’ll see your Webmails. emails or Outlook option in Send forms if not then follow step.
- Browse to C:\Windows\win .ini.
- Open the win.ini file and add these line in the bottom of the file i.e.
[MAIL], MAPI=1, MAPIX=1
- Open Registry Editor as well as given key i.e. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\MAIL] String Value: “MAPIX”=”1]
Thank for visit. We hope that this article will be very helpful to you about the topic Outlook Integration with QuickBooks. If you want more detail or have any question, feel free to contact our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-855-441-4417 .