Worried about QuickBooks Outlook integration? The integration of Quickbooks and Microsoft Outlook email provides better functionality in your work & it can easily send email to Outlook. If you want to setup & connect Microsoft Outlook in QuickBooks, you must read this article. You need to use the free QB Contact Sync tool that QuickBooks Online provides. Go through the article and learn to setup connect and send mail from QB using the outlet along with its benefits. For more details contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor toll-free: +1-888-202-8743
QuickBooks is a desktop accounting system featuring several web-based features including remote access capabilities, payroll assistance as well as outsourcing, electronic payment functions, QuickBooks online banking, and reconciliation. It is also included in the Microsoft Office suite of programs along with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
QB Microsoft Outlook Email Integration is a bit of the Microsoft Office suite family that is largely used as a workspace email client for passing over the web. Your regular or domain email has not been successfully integrated with QB and you will receive some type of QuickBooks Error Code, whereas the reason for this is the tight security system of the email server. Various affiliations, equally as business customers, MS Outlook are used in conjunction with Microsoft Exchange Server and Share Point Server to send or receive messages, create social events and datebooks, etc.
Introduction to Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite family that is widely used as a desktop email client to communicate over the internet. Many organizations, as well as business users, utilize MS Outlook combined with Microsoft Exchange Server and SharePoint Server to send or receive emails, coordinate meetings, and calendars, etc
Basic functions of outlook
- Message confirmation
- Unfailing communication
- Coordination and constitution
Benefits of QuickBooks Outlook integration
Why You Should Go For QuickBooks Integration with Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is an e-mail application suite from Microsoft for email management and related jobs because Microsoft Outlook is the most preferred and trustworthy email exchange Server across the globe.
Over more than millions of users around the world choosing MS-Outlook for QuickBooks desktop because it’s easy to use having the handy interface and they are also getting incredible experience due to lots of characteristics. But, what’s making it different from other email client’s applications.
- Email Attachment Reminder:
- Faster Email Processing
- Altered Contacts:
- Social Connectivity:
- Customized Calendars:
- Tracking Feature:
- Inbox Clean Up Tool:
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar:
- Shortcuts\ Hotkeys:
- Manage Rules and Alerts:
- Support Microsoft Exchange Server:
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar:
- Free Import Export Facility
- Work Offline
How To Setup Connect & Send Emails From QuickBooks Using Outlook
Here are lots of user who are facing problem in QuickBooks Outlook 2016, don’t worry follow below steps for QuickBooks Outlook integration
Outlook Integration With QuickBooks For Mac
The integration of Outlook with QuickBooks for Mac is so simple. Understand as well as follow the given steps and integrate Outlook.
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms.
- You’ll see your Webmails. emails or Outlook option in Send forms if not then follow step.
- Browse to C:\Windows\win .ini.
Open the win.ini file and add these line in the bottom of the file i.e.
[MAIL], MAPI=1, MAPIX=1
- Open Registry Editor as well as given key i.e. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\MAIL] String Value: “MAPIX”=”1]
Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop Contact Sync for Outlook from the download website.
Follow the given steps:
- Enter a valid email address for registration.
- Now Click the Continue to download Button.
- Finally, Save it on your computer.
- Double Click on the “QuickBooksContactSync.exe” file that you saved and then click Next button to start the installation process.
- After installation, open the company file that you want to sync with Outlook.
- Accept the agreement form and then click the Next.
- Click Get Started when the sync is complete, Click Finish.
Frequently asked questions
Excel can be imported to QuickBooks very easily. First, go to the menu select utilities then select import and then choose Excel files. If you get add option or edit multiple list entries window select no. otherwise, follow the instructions in importing files and select the type of data. Here QuickBooks will open a formatted excel spreadsheet.
Users can send email from QuickBooks to outlook. First, mark the invoice as ‘Email Later’. then click ‘Save & Close’ or ‘Save & New’ then Go to File select Send Forms then Select the invoice and send an email.
A sales order originates with the customer as they are making a purchase. A sales invoice acts as a bill that is given to the customer for a product when delivered or a job completed. The two are used very differently in the business world, but both serve as accounting documents post-completion.
Ans- While sharing some transaction reports or while sharing mails Quickbooks may show an error such error “Quickbooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook”.This error occurs when u might have updated your Quickbooks or because of the following reasons-
- The first reason behind this error maybe is you might have set up a wrong email.
- The second reason behind the occurrence of this error is the file you are sending is damaged MAP132.dll file
- Another reason behind this error is your QuickBooks is running as administrator
- The Quickbooks you have installed is damaged can be a reason for this error.
- If you have installed a damaged outlook, then the email will not send to outlook.
- If Outlook is open in the background while sending email through QuickBooks then you will be unable to send your emails to outlook.
I hope after reading this post you have been able to do QuickBooks Outlook Integration. Now you know how to setup, connect & send emails from QuickBooks using Outlook. If you still need help, feel free to dial our helpline number +1-888-202-8743.