When you buy a new QuickBooks Desktop product, you got a license key or verification code to verify your product. When you purchase the installation disc for QuickBooks software, you can find the license information on the packaging sticker.
On the other hand, if you make this purchase online, the license key will be sent to you via email provided in the CAMPS (Customer Account Management Portal).
Every time, you try to install or update the software, you just need to provide the license information essentially. However, if lost or forgotten, you can find QuickBooks validation code in the registry by reading this post to the end. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-855-441-4417 in case you want to hire our accounting expert for remote help.
Activation code performs a crucial role in QuickBooks services and users in terms of the authenticity of the nature of the product. QuickBooks is very safe and secure to use with a unique activation code as it is accounting software.
Let’s discuss some benefits and characteristics of Quickbooks activation code are:
- There is a code lookup for QuickBooks where you can get all the information about QuickBooks activation and installation.
- There is an option to get a supporter connected to you by phone or email and they will help with activation.
- The activation code is generated with all-new QuickBooks software to keep QuickBooks unique.
- When reinstalling it will automatically take the activation code of the products if you are reinstalling QuickBooks on the same computer.
- It is a code for the activation of all services and applications that are provided by QuickBooks.
Activating QuickBooks is very important and, for the system in which QuickBooks is installed, registration of QuickBooks is mandatory. Once the QuickBooks software is successfully installed, you should register it on priority. QuickBooks software can be registered and validated such as online registration using product code, registering QuickBooks through a valid code, etc.
Steps for QuickBooks registration
- Go to the Help option at the top of the navigation bar and after look for the Register QuickBooks option.
- Now, choose Begin Registration.
- If you already have an account number, enter the same account number in the input box and if you do not have an account, the signup link is on the right side of the input box.
- Once signed up you can easily log in to your account.
- You can easily edit any data information in your account and once you are done with it and are satisfied with the changes, click on the register button
- Once registered, use QuickBooks Pro with a registered copy
How can I Find QuickBooks Registration File?
All the information related to QuickBook’s purchase and registration information is saved in the QBRegistration.dat file. There are several ways to find this file on your system:
- Follow this path, C:\ Program Data\ Common Files\ Intuit\ QuickBooks folder
- Look for the “QBRegistration” from your Windows File Explorer and try to open the file straight from QuickBooks.
Steps to Find QuickBooks Validation Code in Registry
Here we will discuss the detailed steps to find QuickBooks validation code in registry.
- Start QuickBooks application and hold and press the F2 key on your keyboard to open the Product Information window
- After opening the Product Registration window, press F3 to open the Tech Help window beside.
- You need to click the QBRegistration.dat file from the list on the Open File tab.
- If your file does not open automatically then choose Notepad from the menu of programs on your Windows and then click on OK.
- Press and hold CTRL+F together on your keyboard and next enter your license number in the empty area.
- Press search to locate the product license registration number next to the highlighted text
- Note the activation code/license number for the QuickBooks program re-registration
With the steps described above, you can find the QuickBooks verification code in the registry. However, you may receive an error message when you provide a verification code/license number during the installation of QuickBooks software:
- If it shows your validation code is incorrect. Then check your license number and enter it again.
- This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later
- You have entered incorrect license/product numbers. Please check the numbers carefully.
The steps described above can help you find QuickBooks validation code in the registry. However, if you experience some technical difficulty while performing the above steps, contact the experts without wasting any more time. Dial +1-855-441-4417 and get in touch with our Intuit certified ProAdvisor.