Are you a QuickBooks Desktop Payroll User and you want a manual guide to e-file 940, 941, and 944 tax forms? If yes, then Don’t worry now you’ll be able to File the 940, 941, and 944 tax forms in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll easily. If you are willing to get the complete details & information on this topic, then you are on the right track, because here we are with manual steps and solutions to E-file your tax forms in this article. For more information you may reach us on Toll-Free No. +1-844-405-0904
Are you in trouble? For those ones who are seeking support services to remotely e-file 940, 941, and 944 tax forms, we have WizXpert Proadvisors to provide the right direction by fixing their queries. So stay connected with us and read new blogs every day as per your queries.
This article will teach the procedure to E-file 940, 941, 944 tax forms in QuickBooks Desktop. Let us begin the discussion by showing you “how to e-file the forms” by specifying their requirements along with the steps you have taken to complete the procedure of E-filing tax forms.
Requirements to E-file 940, 941, or 944 Tax Forms
Here, you will know the requirements that need to be fulfilled while E-Filing 940, 941, or 944 Tax Forms. All the requirements must be properly fulfilled if you are willing to successfully file the tax forms. Requirements are:
- You need an active QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Enhanced subscription
- A QuickBooks Desktop version that is compatible and supported with tax forms
- A stable internet connection Establishment
- The most recent update of payroll is installed
- You have to change the Filing method of the federal tax forms to E-File
- An IRS E-File Program enrollment is required
- Take care of 10 digits PIN you will get after enrolling in the IRS E-File Program
Steps to E-file Federal Forms 940, 941, and 944
Take a look at the steps you have to follow while e-file Federal Forms 940, 941, and 944 in QuickBooks Desktop. We highly advised applying the steps in the chronological order once the sequence goes interrupted it will cause other problems to you. Steps are:
- First of all, you have to find “Employees” and then go for “Payroll Tax Forms & W-2s” and then “Process Payroll Forms.”
- After that, Inside the “Payroll Center”, simply choose the “File Forms” tab
- From the list, you have to choose the form you need to file.
- Choose “File Form”
- Now Pick the “Form Filing Period” and then click the “Ok” option
- Checkout there is no error present in the form, if present then fix it first. You can check the error by visiting the “Check for Errors” option. This option also helps you in reviewing the forms.
- Once all the errors are fixed, choose the “Submit Form” option.
- In the end, choose the “E-file” option and then follow the on-screen prompts instructions for submitting the form.
In Bottom Line
We hope you will understand all the steps discussed above to e-file 940, 941, and 944 tax forms in QuickBooks Desktop. Furthermore, if you find any kind of obstacle or roadblock while implementing the steps, at that point you can get connected with our expertise available at QuickBooks Support. You can interact with them by calling on our 24/7 help desk technical support number +1-844-405-0904. Don’t think twice just make a call, we always help our valuable users by offering valuable solutions to them.