How to disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC?
- Last Updated on: August 28th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks work smoothly on MAC and Windows operating systems but QB operate on MAC is little different to Windows systems. One of the issues in this is disabling Merchant Services. For this issue, you don’t waste your time for call-up the accounting hub technical support for assistance any operations you easy to resolve this problem in a house too with little instructions.
In this article, we discuss regarding how to disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC so that it doesn’t ask for credit card info when you enter an invoice? Well, we have come up with this article describing every essential step you need to know to perform this action.
However, if you are a beginner we would suggest you to try contacting our QuickBooks support team. Talk to one of our Intuit certified Proadvsor. They will assist you with how to disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC?. It’s easy to contact them. Just dial our toll-free number 1-855-441-4417.
Before installing you must keep in mind these things
- On the off chance that one client introduces refreshes, you will in all likelihood locate that each client needs to introduce the refresh.
- At times the refresh procedure requires that a document is changed over. This may include making a reinforcement, getting every other person out of the program, closing down your business forms for quite a while.
- The refresh process can require some serious energy once began.
- Now and then there are issues in updates, and you might need to hold up. Once in a while, there are errors in the updates that are a more serious issue than the ones that are being settled by the refresh.
The process of Disable merchant services in QuickBooks MAC.
- Press the Command⌘ + F on your MAC.
- Explore Key-chain and after select Keychain Access.
- Enter QuickBooks word in the search field, tap on the Connection ticket(s) for the QuickBooks merchant service.
- Select Edit > Delete.
- A pop-up will inquire as to whether you are certain you need to delete the Connection ticket.
- And then after a message will be displayed which will basically ask for the confirmation as displayed below:
- Congrats you have successfully disabled merchant services in QuickBooks MAC. To make sure you have successfully removed all merchant services log out of QuickBooks or restart MAC if needed.
A second method, How to Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC:
The Automatic Update highlight will acquire these updates and put them on your PC will help you to Disable Services in Quickbooks MAC. It is the very simple process to install Quickbooks in your Computer.
QuickBooks Technical Help and Support
Wizxpert believes that the above-discussed article helps you. If the things have not gone as described above, you should immediately chat with our QuickBooks customer service team. They have years of experience in handling all these issues. To request their service, dial our toll-free helpline number 1-855-441-4417.
Some more blog, you will like reading:
- How to Install and Setup QuickBooks Mac Desktop
- Convert a QuickBooks file from Mac to Windows & Windows to Mac