Request a direct deposit limit increase
- Last Updated on: January 25th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Payroll
In today’s article, we will talk about how you can request for direct deposit limit increase in your QuickBooks Account. And why people should request for?
Security limits helps you to protect from corrupt Automated Clearing House (ACH) activities by covering the amount you send through direct deposit. Therefore, people wants to increase their direct deposit limit to QuickBooks Account.
Direct Deposit Limit Increase
Direct deposit security limits protect you from fraud activities by capping the amount you send using these services. If you think that the total amount of your year-end payroll or bonus run will be more than your current direct deposit limit, you need to request a file to increase the deposit limit. When employers pay bonuses, they normally increased the limits only once or twice a year.
How do I increase the Direct deposit limit?
You should keep in mind some following information before filing the request : –
- You should have an active payroll subscription with DD service.
- Payroll service name (QuickBooks Online Payroll)
- Federal tax ID
- Company legal name
- Primary Principal name and email address
- Request name and email
- Paycheck Date
- Requested amount
- Now, let’s proceed step by step to increase direct deposit limit.
- Enter a request, in Intuit Security limit increase
- Click on Save.
Note : – Within two business hours Intuit will start reviewing your request.
You could be approved right away without paperwork depending on the amounts and paperwork needed, If signed forms are required, we do review updated cases each day.
Now, we will discuss some more queries which usually come in users mind on this topic.
Direct Deposit Limit Frequently Asked Questions are:-
- Why did I receive an error message of Direct Deposit limit?
- You can modify your payroll transmission so you are under the limit if the total of your company’s Direct Deposits exceeds the maximum allowed limit.
- While your Direct Deposits exceeded the maximum allowed and if you have attempted to send payroll more than four times your account has been placed on DD Limit Hold. Please contact a QuickBooks Online Support.
- I have sufficient funds in my account. Why didn’t my payroll go through?
- Limits for Direct Deposits are established by Intuit Payroll Services to protect us from fraud.
There could be an additional risk, if any customer attempts to send a Direct Deposit which exceeds the allowed limits. So, you need additional information to decide whether you should approve a larger amount or not.
Is there any another option if I don’t want to raise my Direct Deposit limits or the limit increase is denied?
Most of the companies exceed the limits only once or twice a year when they pay bonuses. If you don’t want to increase the limit of your direct deposit, you can pay large bonuses and commissions by using separate checks instead of using direct deposit. You can also try breaking up the direct deposit into separate check dates. To pay with separate checks, do follow some simple steps:
Step 1. On the Home page, select the Unscheduled or Bonus checks option.
Step 2. Under the Pay Method option, click on direct deposit.
Step 3. Change the Selection to check.
What is the Request for Change in Security Limits Form, and how do we know the limits?
This form is used to request a file for new Deposit limits including the instructions for estimating the limit. Please keep in mind that this is an estimation for limit; they don’t have to be exact.
Limits of any company determine the total amount of Deposit transactions your company may process each day.
Hope this article will be worthy and helpful. Further more details and help, you can get in touch to our professional accounting executive on QuickBooks Payroll Customer Support Number +1-855-441-4417.