QuickBooks Unable To Communicate With Company File
- Last Updated on: January 17th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Support
Do you want to know why QuickBooks Cannot Communicate With the company File? This is the common errors that the QB users face is that can’t communicate with the corporate file, due to the firewall. When Firewall is blocking incoming/outgoing communication to the company file, you will get this error.
In recent days may users have reported that they are getting an error while connecting to network company file. This happens most of the time when they update their OS or software to the latest version.
Our QuickBooks not responding support team is here again with this article to help you troubleshoot this problem. However, if you don’t want to waste your time; you can hire any one of our expert to quickly resolve your issues.
The specific QBDataServiceUser for your version of QuickBooks needs Full Control access to the folder containing your QB company file. The error or warning offered by software comes when it is not documented properly. Remember you should always have a backup of your company file. In case if you lost your data that will help you.
Note: Intuit does not support firewall or anti-virus programs. You may need to consult the program provider for assistance with installing and setting up your program.
Reasons for this issue
- When the installed firewall is not set properly or installed on the network.
- The connection to the server has been lost or showing incorrect configuration setting.
- The QuickBooks Data Base Server Manager is not running on the server.
- .ND file is damaged or missing.
- Incorrect DNS setting.
Steps to Resolve this Error
The very first thing you would need to do is to configure your firewall settings or download QuickBooks File Doctor to diagnose and fixes the error instantly. So there is a two option to fix this error.
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor and run it.
- Manual network troubleshooting
- Update QuickBooks.
- Configure Windows and third-party firewall.
- Check folder permissions.
- Create the Network Data (ND) file.
- Verify hosting.
The Intuit certified Proadvisors are approachable via various modes of phone support, email support, live chat etc. Sometimes due to some reasons, you are unable to reach the support services.
But do not worry if your problem still persists contact QuickBooks customer support number +1-855 441 4417 to resolve the issue instantly.We are available 24*7 for our valuable costumers, we know the time value.