QuickBooks Online Banking Error 106, 168 or 324
- Last Updated on: July 21st, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Online
An Introduction- QuickBooks Banking Error
Because of this error code, QuickBooks Online is not able to find the account when logging in to your bank’s site or if the account has been closed at the bank and therefore no longer shows up on the website. Follow below given solution or tips to fix this error. If you want to contact then Dial QuickBooks Error Support Phone number +1 855 441 4417.
Tips for fixing Error 106, Error 168 or Error 324
- You can now resolve Error 324 by clicking on the Reconnect my account link that is displayed after the error message. Following the steps to select your updated account with the financial institution.
- If you don’t see the Reconnect my account link or any indications of a problem or maintenance on your bank or credit card’s website, you can try to manually update your account within QuickBooks Online. Click the Update button. Try running three manual updates during non-peak hours.
- Check that you can log in to your bank’s website through the URL the bank has provided us for online banking.
* Note for only U.S. customers about Wells Fargo Bank:
When attempting to set up the connection to your Wells Fargo business or personal account (if you have both), this error is caused by the way Wells Fargo presents the accounts to us. To see the lost account and be able to connect to it with QB Online, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account on the Wells Fargo site.
- On the first screen display under Account Summary, select your business account by using the drop-down arrow, then click Go.
- Choose the option Set as Default View.
- Log in to QuickBooks Online and set up the connection in online banking There is no way to show both the business and personal accounts as the default view at the same time; therefore, you’ll have to toggle these on their site each time you’d like to upgrade your accounts in QuickBooks Online for the non-default account.
Have any problem or queries? Contact our QuickBooks Online support Phone Number. Our Experts are always ready to help QuickBooks users so feel free and get an immediate solution for your issues.