How to do Payroll Checks in QuickBooks?
- Last Updated on: February 14th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
QuickBooks is a perfect option for all sizes of businesses to take care of payroll in-house. QuickBooks payroll takes some time in initial setup, but after setup, maintaining payroll with the program is quick. It is very simple to do Payroll checks in QuickBooks.
After filling the information of every employee into the QuickBooks program, printing a paycheck is very simple.
Steps for Payroll checks in QuickBooks.
- Choose “Employee Center” button at the top of the QuickBooks screen.
- Click “New Employee” to enter new employee information
- Select “Payroll and Compensation Info” and enter the employee’s payroll item.
- From the “Pay Frequency,” drop-down list select the pay period
- Click the “Taxes” button and enter the information from your employee’s W-4 form.
- Also, click the “Employee” link
- In the “Check Date,” text box enter the date you want to appear on the payroll checks
- Choose the bank and check the list of active employees
- Click “Print Paychecks” and then select “Print Paychecks” again
Now paychecks for the current pay period will print.
Point to remember:
Please follow the step mentioned above in given order only. Skipping any step may lead to the errors.
If you want you more information then Contact QuickBooks Customer support phone number +1-855-441-4417.