Last Updated on by
An invoice is a document that provides customers with a detailed description. Here customers find the details about the products or services and how much they cost. In the invoice, if customers do not pay you at the time of the sale then you need to keep track of what they owe you so that you can ensure you receive payment in the future. In this article, we will discuss the procedure to create an email an invoice in mobile.
To have a chat with our QuickBooks Online Support, call our 24/7 available toll-free 1+1-855-441-4417
How to Create and Email an Invoice in Mobile
If you are on the road and you need to send your customer an invoice here is how to do it in QuickBooks on your phone
Related article: Mobile Inventory Scanner Support: QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Open the menu and tap invoices to start a new invoice
- Select the customer from your customer list if this is a new customer tap the plus at the bottom of the screen
Note: You can add the customer from your contacts list or type in their name and details including payment terms and notes about what you did for them
You may also like: How to print checks from the Quickbooks App on an iPhone or iPad?
- Tap save to add them to the new invoice enter what you sold to them
- Tap save you can preview the invoice to see what your customer will see.
You can customize the way your invoice looks in QuickBooks Online on the web. You can edit the invoice and you can create a note or attach an existing one. When you create a note you can even attach a photo to it. So if you are at the customer site and you did a beautiful job for them just snap a photo and attach it to the invoice. When you’re ready you can email the invoice to your customer.
- Tap the circle to include the photo in the email
- Add your customer’s email address and send
- When your customer receives your email they’ll see the photo and invoice
The Invoice section shows the invoices you have sent after sending them. From here we can perform a various task such as:
- From here you can mark an invoice as paid.
- You can also review an invoice.
- If you usually bill the same client or the same type services then you can duplicate the bill from here.
- A bill can be exported as a PDF from here.
- You can take a print out of invoice from here.
- Option for deleting a bill is available here.
- You can also resend the invoice if you want.
How do you invoice clients?
- Establish clear connections
- Ask for a deposit
- Include project specifics
- Include late payment terms
- Deliver the invoice promptly
- Use retainer contracts with recurring billing
- Invoice client online
- Use invoice software
- How to invoice the international client
- Build a strong relationship with clients
If you need any help dial QuickBooks Support number “+1-855-441-4417“.