It’s really great to have the feature to embed your important information as an email signature in your ProAdvisor badge. To do as such requires that your email program takes into consideration HTML in the mark field. Gmail permits it, as does Outlook.
Embed the ProAdvisor badge to your email signature
This blog post describes in brief how you can embed the ProAdvisor badge to your email signature. So keep on reading. To get any type of help, you can talk to our U.S based QuickBooks experts. Dial toll-free phone number 1(855) 441-4417 to contact them.
To embed the ProAdvisor badge to your email signature you need to get certified ProAdvisor badges and attach it to your email signature.
Procedure to DownLoad Badge or Identification:
- Sign into QuickBooks Online Account.
- Click on the ProAdvisor tab from the navigation menu.
- Click the Certification tab.
- Then Click the Download Badge button. This button only appears if the there is a green Certified icon, to the right of the exam.
- Then you select the Orange button for appropriate format.
Read also: Find an accountant auto certification badges.
How to embed the ProAdvisor badge in an E-mail signature?
It is great to able to share your digital badges or credential in your email signature. To accomplish so requires that your email program allows for HTML in the signature field.
The process for sharing the digital credential includes the following 3 steps:
- Save the image
- Copy the URL for the badge “assertion” page.
- Hyperlink the two.
- You see Office 365 and the Outlook email client.
Note: It allows for an image and Hyperlinking.
Save the URL for the Hyperlink
The share Link button will give you need the URL you need.
Save the image:
- Use the Download button to obtain the image. You do not want the option to Save in Open Badge layout. By clicking Download, an image file will be sent to your downloads folder.
Hyperlinking the Two parts:
- Once you have conserved the image and the URL of that page, you have the two parts you want for the signature.
- Back in your email client, find the setting feature where you can edit the signature. Upload the image you saved or provide the image location.
Do not forget your signature at the end of the process!
QuickBooks Help & Support