You have the option to customize and view the public version of QuickBooks Proadvisor profile After a lot of hard work, you became a certified QuickBooks Proadvisor. Now, it’s important for you to get certified ProAdvisor badges and optimize your public version of QuickBooks ProAdvisor profile.
We have written this article specifically to make you understand how to view your public ProAdvisor profile and utilize it. This link can be useful if you need to send one of your clients a direct link to your profile or if you did like to check how you rank within your area and visit the Find-a-ProAdvisor website.
To do so, you must know how to publish and manage your Find-a-ProAdvisor profile.
Publish your profile:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online Account.
- Click the Profile Icon.
- Analysis of your profile and fill in any removed information you wish to include. Identify to enter a real address or your profile will not display on the Find-a-ProAdvisor site.
- Click the Include in search results switch to move it from OFF to ON.
To print your profile, you must have either passed the QuickBooks Online entering exam within the past 366 days or passed one of the three most recent versions of the QuickBooks Desktop certification (Canada and the US only).
To access the Find-a-ProAdvisor website, choose the link for your region below:
Then search for your city or zip code. If your profile is set to display in search results, it will appear here.
NOTE: It may take as long an hour for your profile to appear on this site after you first publish it.
How to update the Find a ProAdvisor Profile?
Renew ProAdvisor Profile: Intuit has renewed QuickBooks Online Account to add a new Profile icon in the dominant bar. You can preferable than from just about any location in QuickBooks Online Accountant. You can discover your profile the tired way by choosing ProAdvisor in the left menu, then click the Profile label, and then click the Open my profile button.
- Here you can see different Performance section such as:
- Profile outline: It symbolizes how many times dignitary has noticed your profile the other by finding it via the Find a ProAdvisor website precisely or through linking from QuickBooks Online.
- Leads and Inquiries are based on the phone, website views, and direct form submissions.
- Social link views track how many times someone has clicked on one of your social links from your profile. If you have your mouse over this metric then you should see a breakdown of the number of views per social link.
- Profile strength and improve your profile are there to spur you to improve your profile. The more section you fill out, the “stronger” your profile. The improve section will point out actions that you can take to improve your profile.
- They involve in search results switch is important. If it is not green, your profile would not be shown in Find ProAdvisor searches.
- If you have both a basic certification and an advanced certification in the same area so you don,t need to show both of them show only advanced certification.
You can hire our expert to quickly resolve the problem for you. Discuss your problem with them. Dial QuickBooks Online support number +1+1-855-441-4417.