QuickBooks Error Code C=1304: This error indicates that crops up while you are updating QuickBooks or installing the program. When the error occurs, it displays an error message” Error writing to file(filename)”.Verify that you have access to that directory.
Before connecting with QuickBooks technical support understands the causes behind this error code and tries to fix yourself.
What causes the QuickBooks error code C=1304?
This error can be caused due to the three major things: these are following
- The first cause of QuickBooks error code C=1304 by a problem with the CD drive itself.
- There is another cause of QB error C=1304 because of a damaged CD.
- Third caused by QB error C=1304 by a damaged Microsoft .net component.
Error writing to file alow that you have admission to that directory
Analysis of QuickBooks Error code C=1304
This error can be caused by an issue with the CD or the CD drive. It may also be caused by a damaged.Net component.to fix the problem copy the installation folders from the CD to the hard drive before installing QuickBooks.To remove this issue, install QuickBooks from files copied from the CD to the computer’s hard drive:
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error code C=1304
1.Copy the installation files from the CD to the hard drive:
- Insert the QuickBooks CD into the CD drive. If the installation starts automatically, click Quit.
- Right-click the Windows Start button and choose Explore.
- Before copying the installation files, create a new folder in a convenient location (for example, on the desktop) on the hard drive to which you will copy the installation files: i. Select Desktop in the left pane of the open window. * Windows Vista: Click the Organize drop-down arrow and choose New Folder. * Windows XP: Choose File > New > Folder. ii. When the new folder appears in the right pane, enter QuickBooks as the name for that folder.
- In the left pane, browse to and right-click the QuickBooks CD and choose Explore.
- In the right pane, locate the QuickBooks and Third Party folders, and the setup.exe file.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key and select both folders and the file.
- Right-click one of the highlighted folders and choose Copy.
- Browse back to the QuickBooks folder you created previously.
- Right-click that folder and choose Paste.
Note: If you receive an error while copying these files, there may be an issue with your CD drive
or the CD itself. Try Installing QuickBooks on connected computers from one CD drive.
- Install QuickBooks from the folders you copied to your hard drive:
- Open the QuickBooks folder to which you copied the files.
- Double-click the setup.exe file (or setup if you do not view file extensions) to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore)
1) Start your computer and log on the subject of as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button subsequently select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and in addition to click System Restore.
3) In the growth window, choose “Restore my computer to an earlier mature” option and later click Next.
4) Select the most recent system to reorganize reduction from the “On this list, click a modernize reduction” list, and subsequently click Next.
5) Click Next is concerning the affirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer as soon as the restoration is complete.
Scan the Computer with Reimage Repair Tool
Reimage repair tool is free to download as well as easy to use. It scans, detects and repairs your computer for system errors like 1304 Error Quickbooks. The tool is powerful enough to find malicious items that are hidden on the computer.
- Download Reimage Repair Tool from the connect under. Save the file to your Desktop hence that we can right of entry the file easily.
- After downloading this tool, navigate to the file location and double-click it. This will begin the installation procedure. User Account Control will prompt if you non-existence to control the program, click Yes to continue.
- On the initial screen of this tool, it will display a welcome screen. Leave the checkbox unticked to allow the repair tool to start an automatic scan and click Install to start the installation procedure.
- Reimage will now install itself on your computer. This tool will download necessary updates to the Internet connection is a must at this point.
- The tool will automatically begin a preliminary scan of your machine to help determine the health of your PC.
- Once the scan is complete Reimage repair tool will make known you which areas of your PC are damaged and if a repair is essential. If it is, click the Start Repair button in the bottom right corner.
- After this tool has completed, it’s repair your computer should be fixed. You have to need to restart your computer to complete the process.
If you need any kind of help; you may contact the QuickBooks Error Support team. They are specifically trained to handle and troubleshoot your errors with comfort.