Last Updated on by
QuickBooks error 1722 is a common error which make windows to run slowly and your PC starts to “freezes” periodically. In this article we will discuss the various causes of this type of error and what are the steps to solve it.
Related article: What is QuickBooks online sync error?
QuickBooks Error 1722
To resolve QuickBooks Error 1722 Firstly we’ll see the symptoms, What are the causes of this error and after that, we’ll discuss about solutions of this issues. If you need help, Contact QuickBooks Customer Service team.
Article to read: What is QuickBooks Error 6209 and how to fix it?
How to know
- This type of “Error 1722” appears and crashes the window and also the active window program.
- Because of error, 1722 PC may frequently crash during running the same program.
- Sometimes you see your Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Sometimes your computer may be “hang” or “freezes” for a few seconds because of QuickBooks error 1722.
- These type of QuickBooks 1722 error messages can appear during program installation.
Error 1722 windows installer can appear at the time of program installation or while an Intuit Inc.-related software program (eg. QuickBooks) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown. Keeping track that when and where your QB’s error can occur is a critical piece of information in solving the problem.
Causes of Error 1722
- Incomplete or Damaged installation of QuickBooks software.
- Damaged Windows may be registered from a recent QuickBooks related software change.
- Some virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks-related important program files.
- If some other program maliciously QuickBooks related files or mistakenly then this error can occur.
- Mistakenly deleted QuickBooks related files.
This type of Error can occur at Run-time, so it is called Run-time Errors. QuickBooks error 1722 can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes of the error to prevent it from recurring.
Related article: QuickBooks Error Code 392: How to fix, resolve this error
How to fix Error 1722?
Below is a list of Solution to fix the issue:
1. Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 1722
2. Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
4. Update Your PC Device Drivers.
5. Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
6. Uninstall and Reinstall the QuickBooks Program Associated with Error 1722
7. Run Windows System File Checker.
8. Install All Available Windows Updates.
9. Perform a Clean Installation of Windows.
If error persists then contact our Support team and fix this error within few minute.