Looking for help to download the new Mac App for QuickBooks Online? If yes, then you are landing on the right article. Here we will discuss how to install the new, free version of QuickBooks Online or how to install QuickBooks Online for Mac app. The new app adds reliability, multi-tab support, and a user-friendly Graphical user interface design. Let’s understand the process and details in the article. For More Details Contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor:+1-818-295-3510
Let’s move forward and have a discussion on how to install QuickBooks Online for the Mac app manually by using the following steps.
Steps To Install QuickBooks Online for Mac app
Check out the following steps:
Step 1: Make sure to quit your QuickBooks app
You must quit all QuickBooks apps and QuickView from running, before downloading the new app
Go with the below steps, if you view a green QuickBooks app icon on your dock:
- Click on the icon to launch QuickBooks.
- Click on QuickBooks at the top left, later choose to Quit QuickBooks.
Go with the below steps, if you view the QuickBooks symbol (for QuickView) at the top right of your menu bar:
- Click on the icon to open QuickView.
- Go to the Settings ⚙ at the bottom of QuickView, later choose to Quit QuickView.
Step 2: Download and install the new QuickBooks app for Mac
Now, its time to download the new App for Mac. let’s check out the below steps to download and install the new QuickBooks app for Mac.
- Go to this download link to download the new QuickBooks app for Mac.
- Now, go with all the instructions on the download page.
- After accepting the instructions on the page, you will see the following message display on your screen: An older item named “QuickBooks” already exists in this location. Do you want to replace it with the newer one you’re moving to?
- Now, here you need to click on Replace.
Step 3: Launch the new QuickBooks app for Mac
After downloading, it’s time to launch the new app. Now here are the steps to launch the new QuickBooks app for Mac.
- First, go to the Finder symbol on the left corner bottom of your mac.
- Now click on the Applications folder, and look for QuickBooks and click on it.
- You will see the security message on your screen which says, QuickBooks wants to use your confidential information stored in Intuit ID… in your keychain. It is simply because macOS validating the new application.
- If you want to avoid getting the message again in the future use, then you have to enter your login password, then click on Always allow option.
Note: If you do not want to download the new app, this is not an issue! Because it is not compulsory to use mac app for QuickBooks Online, you can also access your QuickBooks Online via the browser on qbo.intuit.com.
Hope, after reading this article you have understood nicely the step to install the QuickBooks Online for Mac app manually. But if still, you are facing any kind of issue while performing the above steps then you can directly reach us by dialing our toll-free +1-818-295-3510 and get in touch with our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors and get instant solution for your query. We are 24*7 available in the assistance of our customers.