QuickBooks is going to make a big change to their QuickBooks Desktop product lineup, by transitioning the one-time purchase licenses of Desktop plans to the subscription model. Let’s know, what changes we will get to see in the upcoming version of 2022 and its expected release date.
What is the Expected Product Release Date of QuickBooks 2022
All QuickBooks ProAdvisors can access the latest version of QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Plus, Desktop Mac Plus subscriptions, and Desktop Enterprise Accountant on the expected date of September 28, 2021. The subscription will be available on the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Membership portal. Login to the portal on the release date, and get your subscription.
The new QuickBooks Desktop Plus and Enterprise subscriptions will be released for the other ones on the expected date of October 12, 2021.
What’s New in QuickBooks 2022
Mainly QuickBooks is going to make 4 big changes for 2022 products, and they are;
- QuickBooks is introducing the QuickBooks Desktop Mac Plus subscription plan newly for the 2022 version.
- Moving to a subscription model for the Desktop lineup with the 2022 release. It means, now QuickBooks Desktop plans will available on a subscription basis.
- QuickBooks will give the facility for extending of 2021 Desktop one-time purchase products until Dec. 10, 2021, for accountants.
- Advanced and Improved support will be available for ProAdvisors.
Let’s know in Detail;
1) QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Subscription:
QuickBooks is introducing the QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Plus Subscription for the first time. From now, QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Plus subscription plan will be replaced on the one-time purchase licenses. It will be the part of ProAdvisor Software Bundle and will be available for accounting professionals.
Additional Benefits Available on the QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
- Can access the subscription plan to the latest version, with the security patches feature, and support for 3rd party operating system changes.
- The facility of unlimited customer support, and data recovery at no additional cost.
- Premium features will be available on the plan like automatically creating and categorizing receipt expense transactions.
2) Pro Plus, Premier Plus Subscription:
The purpose of making the transition to the subscription model is only to deliver advanced-level features with greater value to the clients. So that they can take the advantage of most recent version for easier collaboration at a regular interval of time.
QuickBooks extended the dates of the one-time purchase license facility till the date of December 10, 2021. It means, after December 10, you can’t be able to purchase the one-time license product.
Additional facility available on the QuickBooks Pro Plus, and QuickBooks Premier Plus
- Now users can work 38% faster than the earlier version with more reliable QuickBooks computing power (64-bit).
- Providing the facility of unlimited customer service, and data recovery at no additional cost.
- Can save more time, and can manage more money.
- You can run the latest version, with the security patches, and up-to-date features.
Note: QuickBooks 2022 is only available for the 64-bit with Windows Operating System.
The earlier existing license and support will remain unchanged until May 2024 (2021 version). And the upgrade versions can be purchased, when they will available.
3) Distribution, Extend facility for QuickBooks Desktop:
All QuickBooks Desktop versions (Desktop Pro, Premier, and Mac 2021) one-time purchase license will be extended for some limited time to avoid disruption to you and your clients. It will be only available until the date of December 10, 2021, in the QuickBooks Solutions ProAdvisors (QSPs).
QuickBooks also extend the availability of QuickBooks Desktop Accountant Edition one-time purchase license for the accountants, to ensure the uninterrupted QuickBooks support of their clients. It will also be available until the date of December 10, 2021, in the QuickBooks Solutions ProAdvisors (QSPs).
For now, there is no plan to introduce the 2022 Accountant edition, maybe it will available until next year.
Pricing for QuickBooks Desktop in ProAdvisor Bundle & Accountant Edition
|ProAdvisor Software Bundle Pricing||ProAdvisor Premier Bundle||$499|
|ProAdvisor Enterprise Bundle||$849|
|Accountant Edition 2022 pricing||One-Time Purchase||$799.99/ 1 user|
4) Advanced Support for ProAdvisors
In 2022, QuickBooks trying to improve the QuickBooks ProAdvisor supports to take proper care of their clients.
- The improving caller, & Routing technology: QuickBooks improving its caller recognition, routing technology, and speed to connect with the customers or the experienced agent without having any problem.
- Increasing agents’ expertise: QuickBooks trained its team to improve the knowledge and expertise. From now, QuickBooks will focus on payroll and payments.
Common Expected Features of QuickBooks Desktop 2022:
Here are some of the commonly expected features of the upcoming versions. Have a look;
- Can make quicker accounting task up to 38% faster, with more reliable power of 64-bit.
- The QuickBooks automatic bill entries through the QuickBooks Desktop Mobile app or an email address will save a lot of time.
- Now documents can be attached for a faster transaction directly uploading them in the mobile app.
- Easily customize the bill payment stubs to the vendors by email communication.
- Now can send receipt through email from a list of customer or vendor contacts.
- QuickBooks is allowing you to manage online sales, and inventory in one place by integrating it with e-commerce.
That’s all in this article, hopefully, you find it useful. If you have any queries regarding this topic then dial our toll-free number+1-844-405-0904 to get connected with our certified QuickBooks experts.