First of all, you need to know what actually the cash crunch is and how it comes? When an organization does not have money to operate its own business successfully or in a normal way, this situation simply called a cash crunch.
As we know well, cash is the initial need of any business, but when you need the cash to extend your business cash flow is down or face the cash crunch. Then your business becomes cash-challenged and some reason also responsible for crush crunch such as, a volatile sales cycle, longer Account Receivable cycles, and feeding the needs of a fast-growing business.
Short term cash crunch for any small business is the most challenging time because of fast-growing business slowdown at that time and due to this reason, we suffer some other issue related to business.
The key to surviving the crunch in business is using a small business loan. Invoice factoring is the best way to take out a short-term small business loan, a line of credit or other types of financing. Now surely one question arises in your mind what is invoice factoring for business and how we use? It helps when you need or you waiting for funding, for example, if a customer pays slowly and your business has large outstanding invoices or receivables that time factoring can provide you with the funding. QuickBooks Financing apps help overcome the chance of a cash crunch.
A personal line of credit or business line of credit both are similar such as credit card or home equity lines of credit but one thing is different in those funds are used for business purposes.
Invoice Factoring in QuickBooks
Invoice factoring is also known by ‘factoring’, or ‘date factoring’. It is a financial product that allows businesses to sell due invoices like accounts receivable to a third-party factoring company. The factoring company gets an invoice for one percent of its entire value and then adopts the accountability for managing the invoice payment.
Invoice factoring is a kind of account receivable finance. It is intended to assist provide working capital for businesses that experience long payment terms with invoices. It is a frequently common form of alternative trade financing. This type of alternative finance has increased in popularity as it also becomes more challenging for businesses with incomplete loans to use conventional finance goods from high street banks.
How Invoice Factoring Works?
Factoring businesses mostly pay in two sections, the first covers the amount of the receivables (meeting your immediate cash-flow requirement) and the remains subtracting any factoring charges when your client settles his invoice. The primary steps are as follows:
- You submit the details of your invoice to determine whether you are eligible for the factoring facility. The invoice factoring company will then evaluate how dangerous the loan is (it is industry-specific, as well as about your particular customers) and will give you your quote.
- Once the agreement is reached, the factor will pay you the amount in advance.
- The factor will start collecting invoices with your customers
- Once the invoice is submitted, the factor will pay you the balance of your money, deducting their fee.
How to Deal Crash Crunch with QuickBooks Funding Apps?
QuickBooks Online helps to resolve this problem by you connect the apps with QuickBooks online and manage the small business. BlueVine, Fundbox, and QuickBooks Financing are small business financial apps.
For better understanding you download these apps and sync with QuickBooks Online the App will use your QuickBooks data to give you information about financing such as your business qualify for financing and what your credit limit is.
Apps have multiple funding options, the providers will tell you which of their funding products available to you. These apps suggest to more traditional small loans or help demystify invoice financing and start-up loans.
Before you download these apps, First you connect with QuickBooks online or Create an account in QuickBooks online and data should be up to date. Fulfill the business criteria with each provider’s and understand the terms of loan product before you commit. Check the best suitable option in apps and get more knowledge of apps then you start work on it. Here we discuss the three apps of small financing business.
Fundbox provides the flexible funding you need to grow and a common-sense line of credit that gives a small business. It doesn’t take more time to connect in minutes with Quickbooks accounts.
Once a QuickBooks account connects with Fundbox, get a funding decision in hours and get funds as soon as the next business day if approved, After approving a fund, now your Fundbox dashboard shows the full list of your QuickBooks invoices. Now you are free to choose the ones you want to advance with your Fundbox credit, all from within QuickBooks account.
All business users pay a fee of fund box as weekly or pay a flat and pay the full amount of your advance at any time.
If you want fast funding for your business you use the BlueVine app.
BlueVine provides two options for small business
- Credit lines
Some features of the BlueVine app:
- First, you apply online, it connects in less than 10 minutes, approved in as fast as 24 hours.
- Submit your invoice or automatically sync with the QuickBooks account and upload invoices to your dashboard.
- One feature of BlueVine provides the money upfront and rest fees directly minus BluVine’s fees, once the invoice is paid.
- Many people depend on BlueVine because he feels secure with this.
- It sets up a bank account and P.O.Box in your business name and you will receive payment directly from your client. BlueVine Factoring Offering approved $2.5 million for customers and you can be paid as soon as 48 hours in most cases.
- For QuickBooks customers, the standard current rate is 5-6 percent per week, with a minimum of one week.
- The BlueVine line of credit gets approved in as fast as 20 minutes. BlueVine dashboard helps your request funds Draw funds and get cash in your bank account within hours.
- Payback each draw with fixed monthly or weekly payments over 6 or 12 months.
- The line of credit is available for when you need it or you have a cash crunch. BlueVine also offers credit lines up to $100,000 in equally or monthly payments.
QuickBooks Financing app allows you to discover intelligent financing options for your business, with term loans, credit lines, inventory financing, small business management loans, and many more. This is a market where you can seek out proposals from a variety of hand-picked partners to do the best job for your individual business requirements.
Once you log in and start the application, you can see what options are eligible for all of you without affecting your own credit score. QuickBooks does it easy for you to analyze rates and conditions, so you know all the costs
QuickBooks Financing have smart financing options
- Term loans
- Invoicing financing
- Lines of credit
- Small business Administration loans and more
In the above-discussed apps, you can find all solutions in one place, it offers a better opportunity to deal with the cash crunch in your business. We personally recommends QuickBooks Financing app because it is very easy to use and offers you more functionality than other two apps. In QuickBooks Financing app you just need to log in to the app and need to search for the best suitable option. Fulfill the criteria of the business and take permission and after approving you will get funded in as little as 24 hours. It supports when you suffer from a cash crunch and maintains your business gap. BlueVine and Fundbox are not intuit offering but QuickBooks financing is licensed as intuit financing.
For further assistance on this topic or any query related accounting and bookkeeping, directly reach us by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1-844-770-0699.
Suggested Read: How to Setup and Use Petty Cash in QuickBooks