First, you want to know what is cash crunch and how it comes? When an organization does not have a money to operate own business successfully or in the normal way, this condition simply called cash crunch.
Cash is the initial need of any business, but when you need the cash to extend your business cash flow is down or face the cash crunch. Then your business becomes cash-challenged and some reason also responsible for crush crunch such as, a volatile sales cycle, longer Account Receivable cycles and feeding the needs of a fast-growing business.
Short term cash crunch for any small business is a most challenging time because of fast-growing business slowdown that time and due to this reason, we suffer some other issue related to business.
The key to surviving the crunch in business is using a small business loan. Invoice factoring is a way to take out a short-term small business loan, a line of credit or other types of financing. Now one Question comes in your mind How to use invoice factoring for business? It helps when you need or you waiting for funding, for example, if a customer pays slowly and your business has large outstanding invoices or receivables that time factoring can provide you with the funding. QuickBooks Financing apps help overcome the chance of a cash crunch.
Personal line of credit or business line of credit both are similar such as credit card or home equity lines of credit but one thing is different in those funds are used for business purpose.
How to overcome Crash crunch?
QuickBooks online help to resolve this problem by you connect the apps with QuickBooks online and manage the small business. BlueVine, Fundbox and QuickBooks Financing there are small business financial apps.
For better understanding you download these apps and sync with QuickBooks Online the App will use your QuickBooks data to give you a information about financing such as your business qualify for financing and what your credit limit is.
Apps have multiple funding options, the providers will tell you which of their funding products available to you. These apps suggest to more traditional small loans or help demystify invoice financing and start-up loans.
Before you download these apps, First you connect with QuickBooks online or Create an account in QuickBooks online and data should be up to date. Fulfill the business criteria with each provider’s and understand the terms of loans product before you commit. Check the best suitable option in apps and get more knowledge of apps then you start work on it.
Here we discuss the three apps of small financing business.
Fundbox provides the flexible funding you need to grow and common-sense line of credit that gives a small business. It doesn’t take more time to connect in minutes with Quickbooks accounts.
Once a QuickBooks account connects with Fundbox, get a funding decision in hours and get funds as soon as the next business day if approved, After approving a fund, now your Fundbox dashboard show the full list of your QuickBooks invoices. Now you are free to choose the ones you want to advance with your Fundbox credit, all from within QuickBooks account.
All business user pay a fee of fund box as weekly or pay a flat and pay the full amount of your advance at any time.
If you want fast funding for your business you use the BlueVine app.
BlueVine provide two options for small business
- Credit lines
Some features of the BlueVine app:
- First, you apply online, it connects in a less than 10 minutes, approved in as fast as 24 hours.
- Submit your invoice or automatically sync with QuickBooks account and upload invoices to your dashboard.
- One feature of BlueVine provides the money upfront and rest fees directly minus BluVine’s fees, once the invoice is paid.
- Many people depend on BlueVine because he feels secure with this.
- It sets up a bank account and P.O.Box in your business name and you will receive payment directly from your client. BlueVine Factoring Offering approved $2.5 million for customers and you can be paid as soon as 48 hours in most cases.
- For QuickBooks customers, the standard current rate is 5-6 percent per week, with a minimum of one week.
- The bluevine line of credit gets approved in as fast as 20 minutes. BlueVine dashboard help to you for request funds Draw funds and get cash in your bank account within hours.
- Payback each draw with fixed monthly or weekly payments over 6 or 12 months.
- The line of credit is available for when you need it or you have a cash crunch. BlueVine also offers credit lines up to $100,000 in equally or monthly payments.
Scope of Services:
- These all above steps should help you explain ways to survive a cash crunch with QB funding apps but you may still need some technical assistance.
- To help you in need, our technical support team for resolutions is always available.
- You can feel free to connect with our experts at the hour of the day as and when required.
- You can opt to either chat with us live or email us as per your convenience.
- You can also call QuickBooks support team on +1-855-441-4417 for a customized service on your issues.
QuickBooks Financing have smart financing options
- Term loans
- Invoicing financing
- Lines of credit
- Small business Administration loans and more
In apps all things in one place, it offers a better option for business. You easily manage them cash crunch with QuickBooks Financing app. You just log in the app and search for a best suitable option for you. Fulfill the criteria of business take a permission and after approving you could get funded in as little as 24 hours. It supports when you suffer from a cash crunch and maintains your business gap. BlueVine and Fundbox are not intuit offering but QuickBooks financing is licensed as intuit financing.
Get help an further assistance for this topic call out toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1-855-441-4417.