The first thing we do before running any software or applications is, arranging all the system requirements that are compatible with the software. Like that, Quicken has also some specific technical requirements to run successfully. In this article, we will know the system requirements for Quicken 2022 by comparing it with other versions. In the meanwhile, you can drop a call to this number +1-818-295-3510 for further assistance.
Supported System Requirements of Quicken by Versions
Quicken has different versions and all versions are running both on Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems. According to the new changes in release versions, Quicken decides, which requirement will be supported, and which will not be supported.
Here we have given the detail of system requirements for the Quicken in a table, according to the release years;
For Windows Users
If you are a Windows user then meet the minimum technical specification according to your Quicken version year.
|Features / Versions||Quicken 2018||Quicken 2020||Quicken 2021|
|Processor||1 GHz or higher||1 GHz or higher||1 GHz or higher|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/8.1/10||Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7||Windows 8 & 8.1, 10 (Not in S mode)|
|Memory||Minimum 1 GB Memory||1 GB minimum||1 GB RAM (Minimum)|
|Hard disk Space||Minimum 450 MB free disk space but 1.5 GB if .NET is not installed||450 MB free space||Minimum 450 MB free disk space but 1.5 GB if .NET is not installed|
|Internet Connection||Broadband internet connection recommended||Internet connection required for registration||High-speed internet connection for online services|
|Monitor||1024×768 or higher screen resolution||1024×768 or higher screen resolution||1024×768 (Minimum), 1280×1024 (For Large Fonts settings)|
|Web Browser||Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox||Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox||Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox|
|Supported Mobile or Tablet||OS 4.4||OS 4.4||OS 4.4 or newer|
For Mac Users
If you are a Mac user then here is the table of information for the minimum system requirements of Quicken that is compatible with the Mac version;
|Features/ Versions||Quicken 2018||Quicken 2020||Quicken 2021|
|Processor||Intel-based Macintosh||Intel-Based Mac||Intel and Apple M1 Macintosh|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), or newer||Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11 (El Capitan), or newer||macOS Big Sur, and the previous two versions of macOS|
|Display||1280×800 or greater||1280×800 or greater||1280×800 or greater|
|Internet Connection||Broadband||Internet connection required for registration||Broadband|
|Supported Mobile or Tablet||iOS 9||iOS 9||iOS 9 or higher|
How to View System Specifications
Follow the below procedure to find out your system specification;
- Go to the left corner of the system (to the ‘Start‘ button).
- Right-click on it, and select the ‘System‘ option.
- This will show your system specification.
- Click on the Apple icon from the right-top corner.
- And then select the ‘About this Mac‘ option, from the list.
- Now you can find out the Mac specification on your system.
Common Issues While Installing Quicken
You may find some of the common installation issues while installing the Quicken. These types of installation issues can be occurred because of different reasons. You can follow the common steps to solve the problem, like;
- Ensure that, your operating system is in the letest release.
- Check the firewall configuration, and disable all of the third-party software for some time.
- Run program in compatible mode;
- Find out where is Quicken Installer in your system.
- Quicken_(version name)_(year).exe is the typical name format of it.
- Right-click on it and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab within the Properties window.
- The unchecked box named as Run this program in compatibility mode for in compatibility mode section.
- Click on Apply. Select OK.
- Try the installation once again.
The complete article was all about the Quicken system requirements. If you want to use the Quicken software without getting any technical issues then meet all of the minimum requirements, install it properly, and enjoy the facility of Quicken. If you have any kind of queries regarding this technical specification then dial our toll-free number +1-818-295-3510, and can connect with our technical experts to find the right solution to the query.