When a new user wants to use QuickBooks software for his/her business, they first need to learn about all the features and the processes of the QuickBooks software. If you are confused about how to learn QuickBooks, then here we are to help to clear all your confusions. So, if you are new to it, then read this article till the end. This will make sure that you are properly guided to learn Quickbooks in an efficient manner.
Reasons to learn QuickBooks
Let us have a look on why you should learn to use QuickBooks:
- QuickBooks software has many features which you can use for your business. Therefore you must learn and know about all the features and services to use it in a proper way.
- QuickBooks mainly have four type of subscriptions, therefore you must learn which subscription will be beneficial and useful for your business. If you don’t take the suitable subscription for your business, then you might not get proper results.
- There are many types of QuickBooks accounting software such as “QuickBooks Online”, “QuickBooks Desktop”, “QuickBooks Desktop for Mac”. You must know and learn about all the types of QuickBooks software before starting your business in QuickBooks and should select a proper and suitable QuickBooks platform for your business.
- There are many additional features other than the features included in the main subscriptions and each additional feature has an additional price. You should learn about those additional features and can take its help to run your business smoothly without any trouble.
Process of learning – Is QuickBooks hard to learn
There are many learning platforms where you can learn about QuickBooks such as Intuit, Udemy etc. They offer many resources and guidance for the beginners to start their business in QuickBooks. If you are using QuickBooks for a long time and want to know more about the advanced features of QuickBooks, you can refer to these learning platforms and develop your skills to run your business more smoothly. You should also learn some basic computer skills and also must have a basic idea of the accounting process. These skills will definitely help you to learn QuickBooks more quickly and easily.
Taking help from QuickBooks Tutorials and Trainings
Let us look at some of the online tutorials and training that Intuit provides to build your foundation of QuickBooks.
- Intuit has a section named “QuickBooks Support” which collects information from large number of articles and helps you know how to set up your QuickBooks account, how to connect your bank account to your QuickBooks account, how to prepare reports, how to create lists of customers and dealers and how to do payments with QuickBooks.
- Intuit has a section named “QuickBooks Small Business Webinar” which provides you weekly live webinars that helps you to know more about the basics of QuickBooks software. The list of topics that gets covered in these webinars are “How to manage Payroll”, “How to manage your sales”, “How to manage your invoices”, “How to manage your customers and vendors” and “How to manage your expenditures and bills”.
- Intuit has a section named “QuickBooks Community” which makes sure that you get all the answers of your questions related to QuickBooks and will also help you to connect to other QuickBooks users. You can also collect tips from other QuickBooks users and also take inspiration from them regarding QuickBooks accounting software in this section.
- Intuit has a section named “QuickBooks Blog”, where you will get all the information about the new features of QuickBooks and can learn to use these features to handle your QuickBooks account.
Taking help from the Third-party sites
Let us look at some of the third-party sites which can help you to learn about QuickBooks:
- A site named “QuickBooks Explained” has 6 learning tutorials that will help you to gather basic details and information about QuickBooks, so that you can use QuickBooks to handle your business.
- A site named “FreeBookkeepingAccounting.com” has free learning tutorials that will help you to gather basic details and information about QuickBooks, so that you can use QuickBooks to handle your business.
- A site named “Quick Bookkeeping” has a free 27 minute tutorial video which helps you to get a complete introduction of QuickBooks accounting software.
- A site named “Fit Small Business” has 39 tutorial videos that will help you know about the functions and features of QuickBooks.
- A site named “Bottom Line Accounting Solutions” provides you with a 6 weeks training program which will help you to know about handling QuickBooks inventory.
- A book named “QuickBooks 2021 for Dummies” cost 26.99 Dollars written by “Stephen L. Nelson” can also help you to know about Quickbooks software.
- A series of webinars named “Insightful Accountant” helps you to know about the new features and functions of QuickBooks accounting software.
- A company named “Woodard” provides you webinars, which helps you to know how to handle small businesses in QuickBooks accounting software.
- A site named “GCFLearnFree.org” provides beginners tutorials for QuickBooks software. This tutorials helps you to know the basic and the most important features and functions of QuickBooks software, so that you can quickly start your business in QuickBooks accounting software.
Online Courses of QuickBooks Software
There are many companies and other platforms which provide online courses for QuickBooks. Now let us have look at some of the the online courses of QuickBooks:
- “QuickBooks training” is an official QuickBooks learning platform, which gives online live classes to give you the complete idea of using QuickBooks as an accounting software. The cost of the live classes is 579.95 Dollars.
- “Linkedin” offers online live courses namely “QuickBooks Essential Online Training” and “QuickBooks Pro Essential Training”. The cost of each course is 39.99 Dollars each. You can take these online courses and can learn all the functions and features of QuickBooks accounting software.
- “Udemy” is one of the popularly known learning platforms where you can take online courses from the experts to learn about the functions and features of QuickBooks accounting software. These courses start from 19.99 Dollars.
We hope that now you can easily choose a platform for learning the features and functions of QuickBooks software. We will recommend you to read the entire article carefully to know how to start your business in QuickBooks software. You can drop a call to us if you need any help from Wizxpert through the QuickBooks experts.