What is QuickBooks desktop?
- Last Updated on: February 14th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
QuickBooks desktop is one of the most popular software. QB is specially designed for small business accounting transaction. It is the best programming where the user can store the accounting information.
This accounting software saves time, money as well as your business financing to smoothly and very fast where complete daily activity, quicker with reduced customer forms.
Maintain your employee record, dealer as well as client contact information for your access, In addition, this comprehensive company version contained contractor formation & Wholesale, profitless, professional services, etc. QuickBooks Desktop support phone number 1844-551-9757.
QuickBooks Desktop Advantages
QuickBooks will give these following extra features still QB online still not offering these features.If you can’t live without any of the below, then QuickBooks Desktop is most likely best for you.
- Job Costing:
- Job Costing Module as well as Reports (Estimate vs. Actual reporting)
- Mileage Tracking also available.
- Payroll job Costing/Labor Burden Costing
- Multiple Vendor Ship to Addresses
- Industry Specific Reporting
- Business Planner, Forecasting as well as Balance Sheet by Class
- Sales Orders
- Availability to Promise
- Build Assembles or Manufacturing Features
- Data Entry:
- Price Levels
- It also offers Batch Enter Timesheets
- Pay Vendors Online
- Multi-User Access:
- Provide access from more than one location.
- Also, have multi-company feature.
- You license grant you permission to install software on up to 3 computers.
If you need further information, we request you to please contact our customer support team. Dial 1-855-441-4417.