What versions of QuickBooks are supported on Windows 10?
- Last Updated on: August 26th, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quickbooks Enterprise
Microsoft released its latest operating system, Windows 10 on 29 July 2015. You are not required to update to Windows 10 from your current OS, it’s an optional update. Now we will share you some important information related to Windows 10, QuickBooks and which version of QuickBooks are supported on Windows 10.
QuickBooks 2016 R7 and later
If you are using a release of QuickBooks 2016 earlier than R7, you will need to update QuickBooks to the latest version to work in Windows 10. But if you are using QuickBooks 2016 R7 and later, you have no need to update you can easily work on Windows 10.
QuickBooks 2015 and QuickBooks 2016 (R1-R6)
In initial testing, Intuit have not found any big issue with QB 2015.For more detail about which operating system are supported visit our QuickBooks Online Support. If you want to open QuickBooks 2015 on Windows 10, you make sure that you have enabled .NET framework 3.5, which is mostly disabled by default from Microsoft.
For Ensure that .NET 3.5 is enabled for QuickBooks 2015
- Click Start and search Turn Windows features On or Off.
- After search, click on Turn Windows features On or Off.
- Now you will see an option for .NET Framework 3.5, ensure that it is enabled at the top.
- If it is not enabled, click in the check box to enable it. After this reboot your system.
- If it is already enabled, click Cancel and don’t do any action.
QuickBooks 2014 and earlier
QuickBooks 2014 or earlier is not supported in Windows 10. You have to update your QB, if you are using QuickBooks 2014 and earlier.
For more information about which version of QuickBooks supported in Windows 10 you can contact our QuickBooks Technical Support Service Number “+1 855 441 4417”. Here you find full detail and help about this.