QuickBooks Point of sale Invalid Product Number
QuickBooks is an accounting software for business. The QuickBooks POS invalid product number is the most common error. When a user tries to open or register Point of sale, the following error has occurred Error code 176109, Invalid Product Code or Invalid Product Number.
Why is this Happening?
This may be caused by following:
- The point of sale Entitlement folder contains damaged files.
- An incorrect product code has been used to install Point of sale.
- You are not logged into windows as an administrator.
How to fix it?
We describe two solutions for this problem, So you can try one of them or both, it totally depends on you.
For Window 7 and Visita
To resolve this issue:
- Uninstall Point of Sale.
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Open Windows Explorer (Explore in Vista).
- After that, Click Organize and select Folder and Search Options.
- Click the View tab, select Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hiding protected system operating files.
- Click Yes on the warning and click OK.
- Choose the left window to the location. To navigate, click the arrow symbol next to each folder listed.
- Click on the first file in this folder and select Delete. Click Yes and repeat for each additional file.
- Now Click on Download.
- If you get the error recurs, run a repair installation on Point of Sale, verifying the Product Number and also License Number.
- Click on Point of Sale and register if prompted.
When the problem is not resolved, call 855-441-4417 to verify the correct validation code is being used.
For Windows 8
To resolve this issue:
- Close that file of Point of Sale if it is running.
- When you are logged into Windows as an Administrator and download the 1 repair tool:
- Click Save when prompted and save the file to your Windows desktop.
- Double-click POS176125.exe on your desktop and follow the wizard, selecting your version of Point of Sale on the initial screen.
- Open Point of Sale and register if prompted.
- When the error recurs, run a repair installation on Point of Sale, verifying the Product Number and License Number.
- Open the file of Point of Sale and register if prompted.
Get more information about this error Dial QuickBooks Point of sale support number 1-855-441-4417.