QuickBooks Installation Error for Windows & Mac
A very common problem we hear from QB user is about getting QuickBooks Installation error with windows and mac. In this error, the program does not start or just partially appears after clicking on the QB Desktop or company file icon.
Error Description: The installation error in Windows and Mac operating system platforms
occur due to the following reasons:
- Opening QuickBooks multiple times, if you did double-click repeatedly which prevented
your company file from opening successfully.
- Incorrect method to open a particular file type.
- Problem with reports and other windows within the file.
- Using of an incorrect version of QuickBooks to open the company file, folder, compressed or
- Incorrect filename and extension or data are corrupt.
Fixing this QuickBooks Installation Error
Method 1: Close QBW32.exe process.
● Click right button on Windows taskbar and choose Start Task Manager.
● Click on and start the Processes.
● Click on the Image Name header to sort alphabetically.
● Locate and choose EXE file.
● Click on End Process.
Method 2: Suppress the QuickBooks application.
● Click right button on QuickBooks Desktop icon, press and hold the Ctrl key and
● Open the company file.
Method 3: Restart your computer.
Above these methods will help you to find a good solution for this error. If you need any technical
help, contact our QuickBooks Tech Support Number 1-855-441-4417.
Learn more in detail: QuickBooks Installation Error for Windows and Mac