How to set up payroll in QuickBooks online?
- Last Updated on: February 15th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Do you want to set up payroll in QuickBooks Online? When you set up payroll, have you ever think. From where you should do start and also where to change your default accounts to suit the needs of your business. Here in this article, we are going to discuss how to set up payroll in QuickBooks? here is your small guide to setting up the payroll.
If you need any further information related to this topic or QuickBooks. Or if you are facing any issue while using QuickBooks. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Please feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service +1-855-441-4417. Our intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will give you a Quality and instant support.
Follow the below steps to set up payroll in QuickBooks Online
- Click on the Employees menu.
- Click on the get started with payroll.
- Enter into payroll setup information.
- Add your employees.
- Enter your Employee’s first and last name.
- Click on Enter W-4 form to enter your employee’s tax information.
- Enter your pay schedule information.
- Enter how much you pay your Employee.
- Now, Enter your Employee Deductions.
- Enter your Employee Payment Method. If you want to add a new employee.
- Click on add a new employee.
- Then, Click on the Run payroll.
- Click on next and finish.
I hope you find this blog useful. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks customer support phone number +1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.