How do I record an ACH payment in QuickBooks?
- Last Updated on: January 14th, 2019
- Posted by: admin
To record an ACH payment in QuickBooks Enterprise provides everything your small businesses need to send and receive payments electronically. Here’s an excerpt provided by Intuit to show how easy it is to process ACH electronic payments.
If you already use QuickBooks Payments, you know you can easily accept credit card payments. But those credit card fees can add up, especially for recurring sales.
Now you can process bank transfers (also known as ACH transactions or e-Checks) for a lower fee of 50 cents per transaction.
Steps to record an ACH payment in QuickBooks
- Select the Check or ACH payment method as you create a one-time or recurring sales receipt or as you receive a payment.
- Enter your customer’s bank info.
- Get authorization from your customer. You can read them a script or have them fill out a form.
- Process the transfer and get paid!
If you want to more information for this, then you contact our at QuickBooks Tech support number +1-855-441-4417 and get the help Quickly.