Which Payroll Service do I have?
- Last Updated on: March 15th, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Is there a Question in your mind Which Payroll Service I have? Let me tell you about QuickBooks Payroll Service. It is a subscription you activate to enable the payroll features in your QuickBooks Desktop Software. It’s all Depending on the features you need. You can choose from Basic, Enhanced or Assisted Payroll.
With the help of this five steps, I can check which payroll service I have in QuickBooks. You have activated on QuickBooks Desktop.
For QuickBooks Payroll support, you can simply dial our toll-free number +1-855-441-4417.
Just follow these simple steps in your software:
- Go to Employees.
- Click On My Payroll Service.
- Manage Service Key.
- Go to QuickBooks Service Keys Window.
- Find the payroll service name in the Service Name list.
View this article Update billing information for your QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscription to view your subscription details or update your billing information.
Payroll Services Offer
Online payroll typically includes a variety of services:
- Payroll processing: Online payroll services automatically compute how many employee should be paid for each pay period. The systems represent for wage rates, shift differentials, overtime, occasion make good on and regulatory expenses just as Social Security and advantage conclusions.
- File and payroll taxes: These services can without employee taxes, file quarterly payroll tax reports, and pay tax withholdings to the proper local, states, and federal agencies. A few services offer an error-free certification.
- New hire reporting: lot’s off payroll services report new hires to the government on your behalf.
- Integrations: Online payroll services integrate with a variety of payroll-related programs business are already using, such as accounting software, time and attendance systems, and human resources software.
- Paid-time-off management: Many of these services manage paid time off by tracking how many vacation and sick hours employees how much they have used.
- Employee self-service: typically, employees should access the online system to view pay stubs, PTO balances and year-end tax forms.
- Mobile access: lot’s off-system offer mobile apps or mobile-friendly websites that let businesses manage and run payroll from smartphones or tablets.
- Payroll reports: Details wage and labor reports from your service can provide a deeper look at how a business operates.
I hope you find this blog useful. If you need any further information related to this topic or QuickBooks. Or if you are facing any issue while using QuickBooks. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Please feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service +1-855-441-4417. Our intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will give you a Quality and instant support.
You may also like: