How to upload QuickBooks File to QuickBooks Online?
- Last Updated on: February 14th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Here In this blog, we will discuss how to upload QuickBooks file to QuickBooks online.
Follow the following steps to upload QuickBooks file to QuickBooks online:
- Firstly open the PC.
- Then Upload the file.
- After then open the QuickBooks desktop.
- Click On Company–>Export company file to QuickBooks online.
- Click Help–>Update QuickBooks.
- Select all the updates in the update now window.
- Click get an update.
- Click close.
- Click File–>Exit.
- Start QuickBooks again and finish installing the updated when prompted.
- Enter your QuickBooks online login info, agree to the term service, and
- If you inventory your file and are importing from the latest version
of QuickBooks you will see this screen. Otherwise, skip step 6.
- Pick the online company you want to import your data into, or
choose to create a new company.
- Click OK then got it.
- The e-mail will send then your work is done.
Then upload the file for QuickBooks online.After this, we can compare the profit and loss and band sheet.
I hope you find this blog useful. If you want any information regarding this article or other articles, then you can call us on contact QuickBooks Support phone number +1-855-441-4417 for more information.
You may also like: