How to print checks from the Quickbooks App on an iPhone or iPad?
- Last Updated on: February 13th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Print checks from the QuickBooks app on an iPhone or iPad
Here in this article, we are going to tell you that How to print checks from the Quickbooks App on an iPhone or iPad? It’s good to hear that you’re using the QuickBooks Online iPhone or iPad mobile app. You just need a supported AirPrint-compatible printer to print transactions in QuickBooks Online mobile app.
Here are some steps to Print checks from the QuickBooks app on an iPhone or iPad:
- Select iPhone or iPad mobile app.
- Choose your region (US), and then choose the iPhone or iPad Version you are using.
- Select Can I print transactions? or Print transactions and reports?.
- Follow the instruction on how to print the transactions in QB Online mobile apps.
If you need any furtheinformation. Or facing any issue while using QuickBooks or you QuickBooks isn’t working properly. Please feel free and dial our QuickBooks support phone number +1-855-441-44417 to get access to our Technical support services.
Some other articles which you might useful: