How to import Banking Transaction into QuickBooks Online
- Last Updated on: February 14th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
In this article, we discuss how to import banking transaction into QuickBooks online. Read the article to know the steps:
Follow the following steps to import banking transaction into QuickBooks online.
- Locate Your Bank
- From the home page select transaction and banking from the left menu bar.
- Type your bank name in the search box.
- Select from the banks right below the search box.
- Then if you unable to locate your bank then you will need to import your banking transaction using format.
- Select upload a file
- Click the upload a file.
- Select the file to upload
- Click Browse to locate the file that wishes to upload.
- Select a QuickBooks account
- After then select the QuickBooks account you want to link this account.You have not set up the account in QuickBooks, so you can do this step 5 otherwise skip this step.
- Setup the QuickBooks accounts
- Firstly select the add new from the drop-down menu and complete the following fields.
- Map the QuickBooks Online fields to your bank account fields.
- Select Banking Transactions to Import.
- Confirm Transactions to Import.
- Transactions have been downloaded.
I hope you find this blog useful. If you need any further information related to this topic or QuickBooks. Or if you are facing any issue while using QuickBooks. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Please feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service +1-855-441-4417. Our intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will give you a Quality and instant support.