How do I email Pay stubs in QuickBooks online?
- Last Updated on: November 24th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
QBD has lots of features for users and supports users needs. QuickBooks Desktop allows users to email pay stubs to the employees. They emailed as a PDF attachment with password protection which is helpful in preserving the format as well as the layout of pay stubs. An employee can very simply save and print the pay stub after receiving the email and entering a password. The main function of using a password is to enhance the security of employee information.
QB desktop makes use of firm’s email address as the sender along with the employee email address as the recipient. You will be asked to enter the information of emails if your company file does not consist of the email address of the company and employee.
Pay stubs can’t be automatically sent at this time in QuickBooks Online. In the meantime, we recommend downloading the PDF copy of the pay stubs. After that manually sending it to your employees. Follow the steps given below to email pay stubs in QuickBooks. You also take help from our customer service by talking to a certified ProAdvisor to save your time and effort.
Easy Steps to email your pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
- Verify email settings.
- First, you to Ensure QuickBooks is updated to the latest release.
- Go to the Preference from the Edit menu.
- Now choose to Send Forms then go to the My Preferences tab.
- In the send email using section, select Webmail and Outlook
- Now click ok.
- Be sure you are in single-user mode. (File >Switch to Single-user mode).
- Select Print Forms and click Pay Stubs, from the QuickBooks File menu,
- Be sure Bank Account is correct.
- To match the paycheck date Check from and through dates and update them.
- Now, Select the employees you want to email pay stub to.
- Now, click Email.
- Take note of each employee’s pay stub password. Be sure to email the password to them.
- NOTE: Automatically generated employed password contains is the first four alphabetic characters of the employee’s last name followed by the last four digits of the employee’s Social Security number. To describe this password scheme to your employees, you can edit the email text that accompanies the pay stub.
- Now, click OK twice.
- Enter each employee’s email address details then click OK.
- Clearly to verify all information is correct then click Send Now.
Go to the Sent Email tab and see all list of emails related to the employee.
We hope you get all your answers after reading this. Still, if you didn’t find what you were looking for? Dial QuickBooks Online Customer Service number +1-855-441-4417 to ask your queries.