How to Customize reports of Profit and Loss in QuickBooks?
- Last Updated on: February 16th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Do you know how to customize Profit and Loss reports in QuickBooks? QuickBooks has lots of pre-created reports you can customize to show you the information you need the way you want to see it, you can email your customize reports automatically too. Here, how you can do it.
Steps to Customize Profit and Loss reports in QuickBooks
- First of all, Let’s start by customizing a profit and loss report. First of all, to do this from the home screen, click on the Reports tab on the left navigation bar.
- Then, Click on Turn on payroll tab on the left navigation bar and after that open profit and loss report.
- After an opening of profit and loss report, click on customize button.
- After that, you’ll notice that there are many options available for customizing your reports. If you’ve got some time, try playing with the different customization options to see what they do. You won’t hurt anything and you don’t have to save your experiments.
- After that, click on Header/Footer option and change the report title to profit and loss by month.
- After that, click on Run report to see your custom profit and loss by month report. And then Click on save customization option.
- In the save report customization window, check the add this report to a group box. And then click on add management reports from the menu. And click on OK when you’re finished.
- After that, Save your new report group when you’re finished.
I hope you find this blog useful. If you need any further information related to this topic or QuickBooks. Or if you are facing any issue while using QuickBooks. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Please feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service +1-855-441-4417. Our intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will give you a Quality and instant support.