How To Create a Company In QuickBooks Online
- Last Updated on: February 14th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
In today’s article, here we will discuss how to create a company in QuickBooks Online? Read the article and given instructions carefully.
Follow the following steps to create a company in QuickBooks online.
- Firstly sign up the QuickBooks account. So by default, they show the setup wizard on the screen. The first screen of the wizard asks for basic company information.
- As you supply address information. QuickBooks online automatically prepares an invoice form that contains the information. You will use this form to prepare the invoice you send to the customer.
- After that, you finish providing address information. Click the save and next button in the lower righter corner of the screen.
- After that, setup QuickBooks screen you provide more information about your company. So that Intuit can customize QuickBooks online suit your screen. Then supply your industry and company type.
- After this, answering question about importing data from a desktop version of QuickBooks.
I hope you find this blog useful. If you need any further information related to this topic or QuickBooks. Or if you are facing any issue while using QuickBooks. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Please feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service +1-855-441-4417. Our intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will give you a Quality and instant support.