How To add an Accountant to QuickBooks Online
- Last Updated on: March 25th, 2019
- Posted by: admin
In this article, we are going to discuss “How To add an Accountant to QuickBooks Online”? Read the given steps to add an accountant to QB online.
Follow the following steps to add an accountant to QuickBooks Online are:
- Sign into your QuickBooks online company.
- Choose Gear Icon –>Manage users
- Go to the accountant section and click invite accountant.
- Enter your accountant’s e-mail address and first/last name.
- Your account will be sent an e-mail that contains a link for signing.
- Your account will be asked to create a user id before signing for the first time unless they have already had an account with Intuit business service.
- Then your accountant signs in their status on the manage users page are invited.
- After accepting the invitation their status change to active,Click next and Finish.
How to Adding Users to QuickBooks Online
- Sign in into your QuickBooks Online company
- Choose Gear icon and select manager users options
- Select the new manager user section
- Select the type of user you want this user to be select next.
- Regular or custom user
- Company administrator
- Report only
- Time Tracking only
- Select the user’s acces right and select next
- Click on the user’s administrative right and select next
- Enter the user email and name
- Select finish
I hope you find this blog useful. If you need any further information related to this topic or QuickBooks. Or if you are facing any issue while using QuickBooks. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Please feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service +1-855-441-4417. Our intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will give you a Quality and instant support.
You may also like: