What’s the difference between QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier?
Difference Between QuickBooks Pro and Premier
For many small business owners, QuickBooks Desktop is a popular choice for accounting software. But it’s just one choice they need to make. You confused about what version should you use? So we will help you to easy to understand about QuickBooks Pro and Premier.
So, if you are evaluating which is right for you. You can use this ultimate comparison of QuickBooks Pro vs. Premier.
QuickBooks Pro is a software that’s You can easily manage your accounting and customer management processes.
Here are the main features of QuickBooks Pro:
- It allows for three users.
- When you buy QuickBooks you have licensed to use it. With a limited number of computers.
- A Customer Snapshot feature which provides key customer insights at a glance.
- Income Tracker, a feature that shows your income-producing a transaction and unpaid invoices. To help you follow up with customers on payment.
- Tracking of sales tax.
- For banking, you can pull credit card and banking transactions. Directly into QuickBooks Pro for reconciliation.
- Business performance reports including, income and expenses, Profit and loss and more.
- QB pro has capabilities invoice tracking and purchase order.
- Email and accounting report templates.
- You can send professional quotes and invoices with QB right from your email account.
- Then You can import contacts from your digital address book, accept credit card payments. Also pay W-2 employees, file payroll taxes, and integrate shipping with UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- You can import data from earlier versions of QuickBooks, Excel, or Quicken.
- In a nutshell, QuickBooks Pro comes with the most common accounting processes.
- If you’re looking for an uncomplicated and user-friendly desktop accounting system. Without too many extra frills, QuickBooks may fit the bill.
- Similarly, QuickBooks Pro can do the basics for your business.
- As for price, QuickBooks Pro is more affordable than QuickBooks Premier.
- QuickBooks Premier has everything that QuickBooks Pro offers plus additional features.
- There are multiple versions of QuickBooks Premier which are tailor-made to serve businesses within specific industries.
- After installing the QuickBooks Premier, you’ll be prompted. To choose one of six industry concentrations for your business.
- QB premier offers a report and customized forms and capabilities for each industry choice.
- The six industries you can choose from are:
- General Business
- General Contracting
- Professional Services
- Wholesale & Manufacturing
- Being that the features of this product vary by business. A head-to-head comparison of every variation against QuickBooks pro would be complete.
- What accounting extras premier has overcome first instead, will give you a snapshot.
- Then, we’ll dig into a brief overview of the standout features within each industry-specific version.
QuickBooks Premier Industry Options:
Some options are given below these features help you to decide which is best.
- Inventory management
- Balance sheet tracking by class
- Billing for clients by job phase
- Job Costing
- Job estimates and change tracking
- Job profitability analysis
Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Profitability by Product tracking
- Sales order management
- Donor reporting
- Form 990 statements
- Expanded billing rate options
- Tracking of unbilled time and expenses
- Inventory management
- Sales reports
- Profit and loss reports
What Makes QuickBooks Premier, “Premier”?
Here are some main features of QuickBooks Premier:
- Allows for five users.
- An upgraded Inventory Center to help you manage inventory activities with many reports.
- It has the ability to set up multiple units of measurement for inventory items.
- An Inventory Assembly feature where you can track each piece of inventory. And also the non-inventory material used to create the products you are.
- Job Costing Center to review time spent, income, and expenses for each job.
- Ability to bill clients by job phase, percentage completed, and time spent.
- Sales orders and back order capabilities.
- Ability to track changes to job estimates.
- Flexibility to change billing rates for different services, employees, and clients.
- Balance sheet tracking by location, department, and profit center.
- There are some pretty distinct aspects of QB Premier that may benefit Which is not assailable in QB pro.
- If you run a small business that requires inventory, sales orders, or job costing. QuickBooks Premier will be the top choice.
- If you need more than three system users you must go with QuickBooks premier.
- QuickBooks Premier is a little pricier than QuickBooks Pro because of the extra features.