What’s System Requirements for QuickBooks for Mac
In this answer What’s System Requirements for QuickBooks for Mac. QuickBooks is the small business accounting software of choice today.QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
System Requirements for QuickBooks for Mac:
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R5 or earlier- MacOS 10.10.2(Yosemite), MacOS 10.11(EI Caption).
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R6 and later- MacOS 10.11(EL Caption), and MacOS 10.12(Sierra).
- Mac processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- For Multi-user server, your Mac processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run a server.
- Mac Ram should be 2GB RAM(4 GB RAM recommended).
- 250MB of disk space should be available on Mac.
- For Printer: 100% Macintosh-compatible printer, if you plan to print invoices, checks, deposit slips, purchase orders, mailing labels, reports or graphs.
- For Checks: use intuit checks if you intended to print checks. Canadian Image prepared cheques are not supported.
- Product registration required.
For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1855-441-4417. You can ask any Query related to Quickbooks any time our proadvisor is always available to assist you.