What version of QuickBooks do I have? How to check peoduct version?
It is very important to know about your QuickBooks Version or release before doing any troubleshooting with your QuickBooks Product. Follow the given link to find out what version of QuickBooks do you have.
Learn how to find important information about QuickBooks desktop and its related products.
Information you may want to find for QuickBooks are:
- Product name
- Product number
- License number
- Open your QuickBooks desktop.
- Press the F2 key and open the product information window.
- Look for your product name, product number, license number, and version.
- You can find the release at the end of the product name.
Quickbooks desktop for mac
- Open QuickBooks desktop on mac.
- Go to the help menu and select the product information to see the product name, product number, license number, and version.
Quickbooks merchant services or QuickBooks payments
You must have got all the information outside of QuickBooks. So there is no need to get your version or release number.
Quickbooks point of sale
You can check the version and release it directly on your point of sale.
- Go to the help menu and select the option ‘about point of sale’.
- Look for the edition and version on the product line.
For more information, you can read how to check the product version and release of your QuickBooks.