What to do to integrate Microsoft Outlook Email with QuickBooks?
Here, I am very happy to get you know how to integrate QuickBooks Microsoft with Outlooks for your business. It is very helpful to add your Outlook contacts with customers, employees, vendors and jobs in QuickBooks.
You need to do some following steps:
- Download and install QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook tool from QuickBooks Support official
- Enteryour email-id and more detail to register the application.
- Save that file as .exe file type in your computer.
- Close the QuickBooks.
- Openthe exe file.
- Start the installationby clicking on Next butto
- After acceptingthe terms and condition and click on Next < Install.
- Aftercomplete installation, click Finish.
- Now, open QuickBooksand add your company file with Outlook.
- Start Outlook. The Contact Sync SetupAssistant will open.
- Click on Get Started.
- After sync process, click on Finish.
You can also do the same integration for Mac. If you want to know more detail related to this topic such as the benefits, advantages and disadvantages of the integration, please visit the link: Microsoft Outlook Email Integration with QuickBooks