What to do if I could not print quickbooks data from printer  ?

Please provide me reliable solution with explaination.

Asked on July 21, 2017 in Other.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Sometimes, QuickBooks may not print correctly due to a several unknown reasons. Here, I am going to show you how printing issue is occurring in Windows or in QuickBooks. We will also discuss some steps for solving the most common printing issues. You need to determine whether troubleshoots occur within QuickBooks Desktop or with the printer manufacturer’s tech support.

First, you need to keep in mind some important points as:

• Make sure that QuickBooks is updated to the latest release.

• Proper connection of your computer to the printer.

• The printer software is installed properly.

Different printers have different troubleshooting steps to have knowledge of your particular printer’s setup. If you are unsure of how to use these tips to troubleshoot your printing issue, contact your IT person or the printer manufacturer’s tech support directly.

To know from where the printing problem is occurring, do the following steps:

• Verify that the right default printer is selected in the printer setup for each Form Name:

1. Open QuickBooks Desktop.

1. From the top menu bar, select File > Printer Setup.

1. To verify and change the Printer name, Click on the drop-down menu and select the correct default printer for each specific Form Name.

Hope this answer will be helpful for you. If you also want to fix any printing problem, you can go through this link: Troubleshooting QuickBooks Printing Problems. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.

Answered on July 21, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.