What is the process to resolve QuickBooks Error -6010 -100?
Getting Error code -6010 -100? It may happen if your QuickBooks Installation has been modified. So here is the solution to this QuickBooks Error 6010 100:
Fix QuickBooks Error -6010 -100
Firstly, Turn off your company file hosting and rename the QuickBooks company file with the .nd file extension.
If you’re not a pro-advisor then turn off hosting:
- To start this process reboot/restart your computer & then hold down the Ctrl key down then double-click the QuickBooks icon and open the Quickbooks program without opening the company file.
- Choose the “File” > select the “Utilities”, after all that stress and worry, select the option “Stop Hosting Multi-User Access”.
- Now, when asked to confirm be ensure to choose the “yes” option.
- Issues with your company file is a problem with desktop based software, we suggest you consider changing to a web-based/cloud-based version of QuickBooks software.
Steps to rename the .nd file associated with the company data file
Search your computer for files with the .nd file extension. This may take a few seconds.
- Find the .nd files with the name of the company you are having trouble opening.
- Now, The right click the .nd file.
- Ensure to choose rename & type old at the end (for example, company.nd would become company .nd.old).
- Hopefully, the company file opens without any serious errors.
If an error still exists then you should contact QuickBooks Error Support team.